I did a dumb thing and upgraded my Rhapsody music app to Napster right after they switched over. Now it will not run properly unless I'm on a wifi connection. It flashes a message that it's not responding, blah blah blah. This is an old issue that I've dealt with off and on through the different versions of Rhapsody. The last version of the install before the Napster switch worked with no issues. I should have been content, but I'm not a smart man. .

Does anyone know where I can find the old Rhapsody apk installs? I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks,
    David
    09-30-16 06:16 PM
    Try going to the Amazon app store. That's where I got my Rhyspsody app from and it works flawless.

I tried the Napster app, it will run but it requires Wi-Fi connection or 4G LTE. If either one is lost, the app will not run and will not restart until the phone is restarted. Really wish that wasn't the case as I personally like the UI of the Napster app over the last Rhyspsody app.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-16 10:55 AM
    Thank you! I didn't think of that. I have been so frustrated with the freezing up when I lose wifi.
    10-12-16 10:57 AM