Application Name: bbRingtones

New App: bbRingtones individual ringtones and LED for BBM-screenshot_2015-12-10-15-34-48.png New App: bbRingtones individual ringtones and LED for BBM-screenshot_2015-12-10-10-57-30.png New App: bbRingtones individual ringtones and LED for BBM-screenshot_2015-12-10-14-49-57.png New App: bbRingtones individual ringtones and LED for BBM-screenshot_2015-12-20-16-20-14.png

Description:

Use bbRingtones application to customize ringtone and LED notification for individual BBM contact and BBM group.

Ringtone and LED notifications can be configured to repeat from one to 1000 times. For important contacts or groups you can set a Contact or a Group to a VIP status. With the VIP status the ringtone will always be played even if the system sound volume is set to Vibrate or Silent.

You can select the ringtones that comes with the application or choose your own custom MP3, M4A or OGG ringtones. There are over 65 different ringtones included with the application.

bbRingtones has support for LED notification. Not all devices have LED support. If your device does not have LED support then setting a LED color will not do anything. To avoid problems please do not set a LED if your device does not support LED.

You can set one of the following default LED colors: Blue, Cyan, Magenta, Green, Red, White or Yellow. If you want multi LED colors then select Custom and set any of the color combinations.

Note: On some devices LED will only blink if the screen is off.

You can stop the ringtone and LED notification when it is playing by simply shaking the device or wave your hand on top of the device. You can configure this in the Settings screen.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ft.bbmringtone

Price: $0.99
    Last edited by Smiley88; 12-24-15 at 12:57 PM.
    12-13-15 08:53 AM
    Awesome!! Go get it folks!
    12-13-15 09:09 AM
    Smiley88. Do you have any plans to add the capability to have this app provide repeat notifications for other apps and email accounts?
    12-16-15 08:54 PM
    Liking the app and looking forward to seeing updates. Some suggestions would be to have ability to setup a default notification sound for those that you have not set a custom ring tone. Increase the font size on the add users screen, on the Priv it's very small. Doesn't appear that you can choose a custom ring tone from an SD card. Good job so far.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-16-15 09:23 PM
    Smiley88. Do you have any plans to add the capability to have this app provide repeat notifications for other apps and email accounts?
    The new version you can set ringtone/led/repeat for all 3rd party apps but no individual email accounts.
    12-18-15 06:52 PM
    Liking the app and looking forward to seeing updates. Some suggestions would be to have ability to setup a default notification sound for those that you have not set a custom ring tone. Increase the font size on the add users screen, on the Priv it's very small. Doesn't appear that you can choose a custom ring tone from an SD card. Good job so far.

Yes. selectable fontsize has been added in the next release.

For default ringtone goto the Settings screen. There you setup any contact/notification that you have not assigned a ringtone for.

You can true select a ringtone from device or sd card. in the File browse make sure you look at the correct volume.
    12-18-15 06:53 PM
    Version 1.1 is now available on Google Play

Changes

• Added set ringtone and led for 3rd party apps
    • Added option to disable ringtone when you are on the phone
    • Added adjust volume or use system volume when playing the ringtone
    • Bug fixes
    12-21-15 09:02 AM
    The app obeys the system volume when I set it to silent or vibrate, but it ignores sound profiles such as priority (ie phone calls only). When I set the phone to the priority profile I should only get phone calls and alarms but this app causes BBM notifications (and presumably others if I set this app to handle them) to continue to come through ..is there anything that can be done about this?

Posted using my Priv via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-21-15 10:29 PM
    The app obeys the system volume when I set it to silent or vibrate, but it ignores sound profiles such as priority (ie phone calls only). When I set the phone to the priority profile I should only get phone calls and alarms but this app causes BBM notifications (and presumably others if I set this app to handle them) to continue to come through ..is there anything that can be done about this?

Posted using my Priv via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Priority handling is not being handled. I will look into this.
    just_luc likes this.
    12-22-15 05:30 PM
    Purchased It today,like what you have done with it but would love to see it go one step further and add the ability to set individual contact tones,not just BBM contacts!

From my Awesome Priv!!!!
    12-22-15 09:41 PM
    Priority handling is not being handled. I will look into this.
    Thanks for looking into it, I use the interruptions at night with priority contacts also so would love a fix for this.

just_luc likes this.
    12-23-15 06:39 AM
    Purchased It today,like what you have done with it but would love to see it go one step further and add the ability to set individual contact tones,not just BBM contacts!

From my Awesome Priv!!!!
    For text messages or email? Can do it for text but email will be hard since there is no standard email api in Androids.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 08:46 PM
    Thanks for looking into it, I use the interruptions at night with priority contacts also so would love a fix for this.

Sorry but it doesn't seem to be possible. There is no way to tell if the sound profile is set to priority mode.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 08:47 PM
    For text messages or email? Can do it for text but email will be hard since there is no standard email api in Androids.

Posted via CB10
    Just for text messages ,I have not found how to do it for that. I can do it for all the different apps but no individual contacts.

From my Awesome Priv!!!!
    12-23-15 08:58 PM
    Just for text messages ,I have not found how to do it for that. I can do it for all the different apps but no individual contacts.

From my Awesome Priv!!!!
    It's not there. It needs to be programmed in.

I will try to update the app once I finished my new app
    tw820 likes this.
    12-24-15 12:56 PM
    Ever since the update to M it doesn't work, or works once and crashes and then doesn't work regardless of how many times I fiddle with it.

Has been updated twice in three or so days. Updates do not work either.
    05-14-16 08:50 AM
    Great to see some bb10 features

05-14-16 08:55 AM