I am using BlackBerry Q10 latest updates and everything. The MLB At Bat works and runs after you patch it because it requires Google Play. The only thing that is not working in the app is Live Game Video it looks up the feed and then the app just shuts down. The app can play Video because it plays highlights and archive video. Anyone know a fix or a patch or work around for the app?
    03-10-16 08:33 PM
    same thing that happened to me with my NFL app. It's actually one of the reasons why I dropped my BB and went full Android. All these sports apps actually STREAM where they would never do that on my Z30.

Unfortunately, as for a patch or workaround, i don't believe there is one.
    03-11-16 10:16 AM
    Is there any chance you could send me the patched file? I have not messed around with that yet.....I thought I was doing alright just by having snap......I just want to listen to the ball game......
    03-20-16 04:51 PM
    I had At Bat 2015, which was rather useless last year and this year.

Yesterday an At Bat update appeared in the Google Play Store, which I DLed and ran. At first it did the same thing, just opened up then shut down. Today I ran it and it is playing live game video streaming. I have to resize it to the "game" size on the far right of the pull down screen, and even then on the Passport it isn't exactly the correct proportion, but it's acceptable. I haven't patched anything, by the way.

Last year I had to use Zeus Browser to play the games in audio or video, and that was a little better, visually, because it gave the correct rectangular screen. This year Zeus hangs at about 28% no matter what I do, audio or video, any game, and it seems to have something to do with the flash. Of course, the regular flashless BlackBerry browser doesn't work at all for video or audio because it goes to m.mlb.com no matter what.

I hope the At Bat program keeps working.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 10:59 PM
    I can get it working at all this year. It didn't show me the update and I deleted it, but now it still says it's installed but it isn't. So now I don't have at bat at all.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 08:36 AM
    I can get it working at all this year. It didn't show me the update and I deleted it, but now it still says it's installed but it isn't. So now I don't have at bat at all.

Posted via CB10
    Which OS are you on? If it's 2876 but without a patched Android Runtime then that may be the issue. The Runtime update should be in BBW. Then reboot the phone and tyou can delete and/or reinstall the newest At Bat from the Play Store.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 10:16 AM
    I think I have a problem with my phone. I tried my wife's Classic and it was fine.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 04:22 PM
    Also, I have the latest OS and I have patched play services

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 04:23 PM
    Also, I have the latest OS and I have patched play services

Posted via CB10
    I can't explain the difference between your phone and your wife's phone, but I'm pretty sure it's not a hardware issue per se.

Again, if you have the latest OS, then it's 2876, and the Android runtime in that OS will prevent you from updating At Bat via Play Store, because the old one can't be deleted. Take my word for it.

You will have to find the new, fixed Runtime on BlackBerry World, 10.3.2.371, download it, reboot your phone before running anything, and then you should be able to get the latest At Bat.

If you can't find the Runtime on BlackBerry World, PM me and I'll try to find a copy for you.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 04:48 PM
    You can manually install the runtime? Am prety sure that is what I need and I don't want to have to reload the whole phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-16 01:43 PM
    You can manually install the runtime? Am prety sure that is what I need and I don't want to have to reload the whole phone.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, absolutely. Search for it on BlackBerry World and DL it just like any app. It replaces the 2876 Runtime. It's free. You jiust have to reboot the phone before running anything. Alternatively, you can use Sachesi to load the old Runtime from 2813, but the new one on BBW is better.

There is no need or reason to reload the whole phone. Wouldn't help at all.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-16 02:12 PM
    Well, that didn't work, so I did a backup and restore, now it works great, even video works. I just restored settings and data only. Now I have to reinstall apps, but that's ok

Posted via CB10
    04-03-16 09:27 PM
    Well, that didn't work, so I did a backup and restore, now it works great, even video works. I just restored settings and data only. Now I have to reinstall apps, but that's ok

Posted via CB10
    Well, that's good. Must have been a corrupted system, as you thought, rather than just the Runtime. But to be able to update Android apps in the future you should download the updated Runtime from BlackBerry World, if you're on 2876, because the Runtime in 2876 will give you trouble. Or maybe the new Runtime is on there now.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-16 09:40 PM
    It downloaded a small update when I was done. Of course, I did download the update to the run time before wiping so I wonder if it still has the newer one? At any rate, if it isn't broke, no need to fix it.

So far, all apps are working well.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-16 09:32 AM
    It downloaded a small update when I was done. Of course, I did download the update to the run time before wiping so I wonder if it still has the newer one? At any rate, if it isn't broke, no need to fix it.

So far, all apps are working well.

Posted via CB10
    Agree. If you can update your Android apps and overwrite the old ones then it's fixed. Presumably you have the latest At Bat app after wiping the BlackBerry. I'm still surprised you had to wipe, but can't argue with success. Let's hope that At Bat continues to work on OS10 this season.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-16 10:26 AM
    One issue I am having tonight. I am trying to watch the Pirates and Cardinals. I have the Pirates selected as my favorite team but it's showing the St Louis feed. I see where I can change it, but it doesn't do anything when I tap on it.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-16 06:44 PM
    One issue I am having tonight. I am trying to watch the Pirates and Cardinals. I have the Pirates selected as my favorite team but it's showing the St Louis feed. I see where I can change it, but it doesn't do anything when I tap on it.

Posted via CB10
    Hey! Are you a Pittsburgher? So am I, originally, and have been following the "Paarts" since the days of Bob Prince doing radio and TV. Go McCutcheon!

So, I, too, have the Pirates as a favorite, and tonight can only get the St. Louis feed. Who knows? Not a BlackBerry problem. Must be something with MLB.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-16 07:10 PM
    I just figured it out. There was no Root sports feed tonight. Probably due do a Pens game.

Oh, and I am from the Indianapolis area. I saw McCutchen in AAA and followed him in Pittsburgh. I was at the game Saturday vs the Reds. First MLB game ever in Indy.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 12:20 AM