I'm trying to install some of the Priv apps on my Galaxy S7 to make the device a little more familiar to me. I'm a little confused by the instructions so I want to double check a few things.

I've already installed a few of the patched apps from the "Mirror" link Cobalt provided, but I didn't install the "Blackberry Manager (downloader/updater)" first (I got a little confused by the CAUTION section and thought that the "Launcher" and "Manager" were the same thing.

Do I need to uninstall those apps and then reinstall them after downloading the BlackBerry Manager?
    06-28-16 05:06 PM
    Thread moved to Android Apps Forum.

Ask-A-Question is meant for brand new members or guests to ask their questions. Established members must post threads in the most appropriate forum.
    06-28-16 05:28 PM
    Install the BlackBerry manager and then Install BlackBerry Services, restart ur Phone then Install the rest of the apps granting all permissions, and admin rights.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-28-16 09:26 PM
    Install the BlackBerry manager and then Install BlackBerry Services, restart ur Phone then Install the rest of the apps granting all permissions, and admin rights.
    Yes, I understand that. I've already insttalled the BlackBerry Services and the BlackBerry Launcher and Hub. Do I need to uninstall them or can I just install the BlackBerry Manager?
    06-30-16 06:35 AM
    Yes, I understand that. I've already insttalled the BlackBerry Services and the BlackBerry Launcher and Hub. Do I need to uninstall them or can I just install the BlackBerry Manager?
    Just install BlackBerry Manager and continue with installing the apps of your choice. Tap the icon of an app after installing for easy permissions configuration.
    06-30-16 09:55 AM
    Cobalt's BlackBerry Manager works perfect @ Samsung S7 Edge.

07-09-16 07:21 PM