Can I get Google maps on my q5?

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 09:23 AM
    Absolutely.

You can straight up download the app from Cobalt's modified Google Play Store.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=985344

If you want to be able to sign in (which is not required, but gives you a few extra features), you will have to patch the app with Cobalt's Play Services Patcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=914930
    06-03-16 09:27 AM
    Love it. Thanks dude

Posted via CB10
    06-03-16 10:19 AM
    I am from India and I am having problem with ola cabs and Uber app. Both have to check for the Google play services are old and need to be updated and when I am trying to update it, it is saying error. I know that the Google play services provided by cobalt is android 4.3 and now android 6 is going on. How to overcome this error and make the apps to work.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-16 12:41 AM
    I am from India and I am having problem with ola cabs and Uber app. Both have to check for the Google play services are old and need to be updated and when I am trying to update it, it is saying error. I know that the Google play services provided by cobalt is android 4.3 and now android 6 is going on. How to overcome this error and make the apps to work.

Posted via CB10
    Use Cobalt's modified Google Play Store to obtain the app. I don't believe the Uber app requires Google Play Services anymore, so you should be able to run it right away. I'm not familiar with OLA, but you may have to patch it on your PC using Play Services Patcher. Links are above.
    06-13-16 11:22 AM