2 month in so I'm fairly new to BlackBerry android so bare with me if there is an easier solution.

Been going round in circles with this one, you know when you have three apps but there is always one feature missing in them all although I could be missing something so I'll try and explain what I'm trying to do first.

I get invoices emailed to me which I then print to PDF, save in my Dropbox account then enter them on my accounting software and attach the PDF to the invoice.

Firstly, can't use Hub for my work outlook account. Reason being hub doesn't allow send from aliases. I have my outlook account in hub just syncing calender and contacts but need outlook android app to send from my linked co.uk address. Requested the feature from BlackBerry but considering it wasn't possible in bb10 I won't hold my breath. Not ideal.

So I need to use outlook android but the problem here is that outlook can't print to PDF from an email. The feature is planned and I have voted it up. My plan was to forward the email to my personal outlook account which is in hub, print from there and away we go but the problem is when I receive the email in hub it's no longer in rich format it's in text and all over the place.

So I tried forwarding the same email to my Gmail account and hey presto the email is back in rich format and can be printed. The question is why is hub receiving this email this way and is there a setting to change that?

As you can see apart from Gmail app there is a very important feature missing from each app. That leaves me needing three apps to carry out one simple task. Hub to sync to default calender, outlook to send from alias and Gmail to print off the email!

Any suggestions appreciated. Not sure if Gmail can send from my pop3 co.uk account but if so seems like setting it all up through Gmail which defeats the purpose of hub.
    01-30-17 06:23 PM
    Why not just add outlook account to receive those emails and add your co.uk email to send with?

I do the same thing with Gmail and Hotmail accounts. Receive mails with Gmail, and use Hotmail account if I need to send a mail from that alias.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-17 06:34 PM
    That's what I am doing sort of. I just send/ receive from outlook other wise I get two lots of email from two separate accounts rather than them all coming through hub. Then you get continuity issues when you have different accounts and looking for replies you've sent.
    Just wondering why a received email in the hub would be in plain text format when on both other clients the invoice comes in a PDF ready for printing format.
    01-31-17 01:56 PM