I have used the hub+ apps (with a paid subscription) for over a year with no issues.
    But since updating to Nougat 7.1 I am having lots of issues: randomly when opening the hub I get asked to update hub+. Even though I have the latest version, it directs me to Google play to the hub+ app where I can wither 'open' the app or 'uninstall' . This keeps going in circles and locks me out of most of the BlackBerry apps.
    On occasion I can get into a BB app (like the hub or Notes) but after about 30 seconds the app shuts down again and I'm thrown out.

I contacted BB support and they recommended all the usual things you would expect like clearing the cache, emptying all the data and uninstalling then reinstalling the app. None of these have worked, I still get the same issues.

Anyone else struggling or have any ideas about fixes?
    04-28-17 03:05 AM
    I have a BlackBerry device, but here someone fixed that looping Hub+ update by granting all permissions:

/blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/constant-update-anomaly-1106231/

Which device and OS blend (vanilla android, LineageOS...) do you have?

[UPDATE] OK forget about my questions LiamQ will take care of it
    04-29-17 04:19 PM
    That could happen if you signed up for the Hub beta without also signing up for the BlackBerry Hub+ Services beta. Are you on any BlackBerry beta programs?

What versions of Hub and BlackBerry Hub+ Services are shown in Settings -> Apps?
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    04-29-17 04:22 PM
    That could happen if you signed up for the Hub beta without also signing up for the BlackBerry Hub+ Services beta. Are you on any BlackBerry beta programs?

What versions of Hub and BlackBerry Hub+ Services are shown in Settings -> Apps?
    I'm not on any Beta program.
    I'm running v 1.5.1.12605 hub
    V 1.5.1.44322 blackberry hub+

I tried the suggestions from the other thread but I was already allowing data to run I the background.

I still haven't had any further help from BB customer support since the suggestions of clearing the cache or reinstalling the app. Away for the weekend apparently.

Thanks for the suggestions so far
    04-30-17 07:38 PM
    @AK1000, could you send a BugReport to [email protected] ? There is a "Take bug report" option in Settings -> Developer options. You can enable Developer options by tapping 7 times on Settings -> About phone -> Build number.
    05-01-17 08:32 AM
    Same issue after updating my Oneplus 3T to Beta 5. Prior to this BlackBerry has been rock solid, I decided to roll back to Beta 4 as I was traveling and had both ROM's on my handset. The only app that seemed to have an issue was Blackberry services, hub, contacts and calendar.
    05-01-17 09:35 AM