Ever since I started using BlackBerry Hub + on my Moto x pure there is no email "sneak peek" notification when my display is off. Is anyone else having this problem or does anyone know how to fix this?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-06-16 03:09 PM
    Sometimes I get the email icon on the display and sometimes I don't, I haven't figured it out for sure yet. Are you using BlackBerry launcher? And have you authorized to handle notifications?

I don't think I've tried the peek on an email, but it does work for text and twitter.

08-07-16 06:52 AM
    I just did some testing since we were talking about this problem.

It appears that my hotmail account works like it should, with an icon and a sneak peak, but gmail only lights up the clock and the lock icon, I can't peek, or unlock straight to the message.

Droid turbo 2 on vzw, with the play store version of hub

08-07-16 08:14 AM
    I just did some testing since we were talking about this problem.

It appears that my hotmail account works like it should, with an icon and a sneak peak, but gmail only lights up the clock and the lock icon, I can't peek, or unlock straight to the message.

Droid turbo 2 on vzw, with the play store version of hub

Do you get notifications in your tray for Gmail?
    08-07-16 09:56 AM
    I'm using Google launcher. I got an email icon notification once from Outlook, I have never got an icon show up from my Gmail account. They both show up on the drop down tray though.

08-07-16 10:47 AM
    Do you get notifications in your tray for Gmail?
    I get tray notification, and spark, and new message indicators in the hub. The only thing missing is the motorla notification and peek option when the screen is locked.

A hotmail or text or twitter shows an icon on the lock screen that you can hold to preview the message, without unlocking the phone.

08-07-16 10:51 AM
    I'm using Google launcher. I got an email icon notification once from Outlook, I have never got an icon show up from my Gmail account. They both show up on the drop down tray though.

I think you need to use the BlackBerry launcher for notifications to work 100%. But it is still a little confusing to me to get everything set right.

08-07-16 10:53 AM
    Only a BlackBerry manages to handle BlackBerry apps perfectly IMHO. I have used BBM on both ios and android but it isn't as snappy as in the priv. My oneplus 3 arrives tomorrow. Will definitely give the hub a shot but honestly don't have too many expectations.

The Rat race is Yours , I have a  | P A S S P O R T and I don't care.
    08-07-16 12:56 PM
    Ever since I started using BlackBerry Hub + on my Moto x pure there is no email "sneak peek" notification when my display is off. Is anyone else having this problem or does anyone know how to fix this?
    Has anyone ever figured this out?

Emails received by Hub don't light up my Moto Display either. I've tried Nova Launcher and BlackBerry Launcher, I've disabled the Gmail app from showing in Moto Display, etc. Nothing seems to get Hub email notifications to show in Moto Display.

I really love the Hub app - it'd be nice to have some of the functionality of my old Z10 back - but I really love my Moto Display too
    12-28-16 07:21 PM
    No issues here. Moto G4 Play.

Hub+ email notification not showing up on Moto display-img_20170111_210508.jpg

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2813
    01-11-17 01:07 PM