I like the android hub but decided to keep the widget on my home screen. Do you guys do the same? I'm not sure it's really worth it to me if it really isn't right there in my face.
    Please post here how you use your hub or other android blackberry app
    Attached Thumbnails How do YOU use the BlackBerry Hub?-17615.jpg  
    01-11-17 06:36 AM
    So I'm trying to figure out do people really find the hub useful, will they change their ways to use it? I find only a few people that look for a new solution and try the hub out. By the amount of response here I figure most people don't.
    01-12-17 08:40 AM
    So I'm trying to figure out do people really find the hub useful, will they change their ways to use it? I find only a few people that look for a new solution and try the hub out. By the amount of response here I figure most people don't.
    The sole reason I even considered switching to android was that Blackberry released their Hub apps on Google Play. If they had not, i would still be rocking my Q10.

I also downloaded Nova Launcher to incorporate gestures and customize visuals to make it as much like BB10 as possible.
    01-12-17 04:54 PM
    One question:

After afew years, I will migrate from passport to one of the androids of blackberry. The most feature which I use it in my passport is HUB. Is there any hub like bb10 one in blackberry android smartphones?? How you could reach it? Thanks for answers.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-17 05:03 PM
    The sole reason I even considered switching to android was that Blackberry released their Hub apps on Google Play. If they had not, i would still be rocking my Q10.

I also downloaded Nova Launcher to incorporate gestures and customize visuals to make it as much like BB10 as possible.
    I made a post about this here: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1093957

I'm very curious to hear how you have your Nova Launcher set up.
    01-12-17 05:13 PM
    One question:

After afew years, I will migrate from passport to one of the androids of blackberry. The most feature which I use it in my passport is HUB. Is there any hub like bb10 one in blackberry android smartphones?? How you could reach it? Thanks for answers.

Posted via CB10
    Well there is the BlackBerry Hub on Android if you see I actually use the hub as my main screen widget and I was wondering if anyone else did the same
    01-19-17 12:03 PM
    I don't use the widget but I use the hub more than anything else.
    01-19-17 02:59 PM
    I made a post about this here: The Ideal BB10 - Android Switch Setup, Or: Dear Launcher Junkies and BlackBerry - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

I'm very curious to hear how you have your Nova Launcher set up.
    After playing around a bit with Nova's Gesture feature, i found it a little buggy. Like when you have swipe up from the dock to open the app drawer enabled, if your phone is idle for a few hours, it changes to swipe up from anywhere to open the app drawer once and then it goes back to working correctly swiping up from the dock. I used to use swipe up from anywhere to take me to my home screen (like bb10) but i disabled it once i found it was a bit buggy. A feature I really Loved was Double-tap to wake up and Lock your phone. However, my galaxy doesn't have double-tap to wake feature, so I use double tap to Lock on Nova. I use 2 finger counter-clockwise to launch settings, and 2 finger clockwise to acces Nova Launcher settings. I also use Nova's "padded widget" feature that stretches the widget all the way to the edges of the screen.. makes it look much better!

the center button on my dock launches my Dragon Mobile Assistant, Voice assistant app which I customized to look like the blackberry icon.

I have my Hub widget to the LEFT of my home screen so I can swipe from left to right to see it.

Attachment 414832 Attachment 414831
    ominaxe likes this.
    01-20-17 04:12 PM
    After playing around a bit with Nova's Gesture feature, i found it a little buggy. Like when you have swipe up from the dock to open the app drawer enabled, if your phone is idle for a few hours, it changes to swipe up from anywhere to open the app drawer once and then it goes back to working correctly swiping up from the dock. I used to use swipe up from anywhere to take me to my home screen (like bb10) but i disabled it once i found it was a bit buggy. A feature I really Loved was Double-tap to wake up and Lock your phone. However, my galaxy doesn't have double-tap to wake feature, so I use double tap to Lock on Nova. I use 2 finger counter-clockwise to launch settings, and 2 finger clockwise to acces Nova Launcher settings. I also use Nova's "padded widget" feature that stretches the widget all the way to the edges of the screen.. makes it look much better!

the center button on my dock launches my Dragon Mobile Assistant, Voice assistant app which I customized to look like the blackberry icon.

I have my Hub widget to the LEFT of my home screen so I can swipe from left to right to see it.

Attachment 414832 Attachment 414831
    That's cool but I have not tried the nova launcher but I'm wondering for those that use the hub without the widget would it be worth having the hub?
    01-20-17 05:16 PM