Can anyone recommend a good Gesture App so I can get some of the BB10 functionality back? I'm using Nova right now but it doesn't have left or right swipe gestures and I found a few but they want access to contacts and photos and I don't think that's necessary.

Posted via Blackberry Priv
    12-11-15 12:26 PM
    Can anyone recommend a good Gesture App so I can get some of the BB10 functionality back? I'm using Nova right now but it doesn't have left or right swipe gestures and I found a few but they want access to contacts and photos and I don't think that's necessary.

They might want access to those things so that you can gesture for them. Only way to know is to install and see if they're trying to access those things regularly by looking at DTek.

Anyway, which ones did you consider?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-11-15 02:01 PM
    They might want access to those things so that you can gesture for them. Only way to know is to install and see if they're trying to access those things regularly by looking at DTek.

Anyway, which ones did you consider?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I can't remember the name of it right now, I'll have to do another search to find it again.

12-11-15 10:20 PM
    I tried one called all in one gestures. It worked well, but consumed a ton of battery so I uninstalled it and decided to make do without. The swipe to go back gesture is the only one I really miss..

Luc | Community Moderator

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android using my BlackBerry Priv
    01-03-16 01:04 PM
    my favorite is GMD Gesture which i use on my android tablet
    01-12-16 08:38 AM
    The best solution is to simply bear down and get used to Android as it is. Once you reprogram your motor responses, it too will become second nature.

I used BB10 as my primary device since launch. I switched to the Priv in Nov, and I'm now flying around on this faster than I ever did on BB10. It'll come.
    seletok likes this.
    01-12-16 08:40 AM

It would be apointless gesture app if it didnt have access to those considering there are people who like to set quick contacts to gestures....
    01-28-16 01:30 PM
    The best solution is to simply bear down and get used to Android as it is. Once you reprogram your motor responses, it too will become second nature.

I used BB10 as my primary device since launch. I switched to the Priv in Nov, and I'm now flying around on this faster than I ever did on BB10. It'll come.
    Agree with this 100%
    Thanks to widgets and custom Launchers I'm actually quicker then i was on BB10

Never underestimate how much more efficient a device is if you can tune it to meet your needs perfectly.
    01-28-16 01:32 PM
    Nova Prime. It's $5 but worth every penny. With the customization available you can get most of the bb10 feel back. That was my motivation when I got it. Now I think I've got it set up even better than bb10.

The only thing that isn't perfect is sms integrated into the Hub. And a full screen Hub widget or and hub widget at all. BlackBerry you listening?

Curve8300 - Curve9220 - Torch9850 - Z10 - Priv
    darkehawke likes this.
    02-02-16 02:42 PM
    Nova Prime. It's $5 but worth every penny. With the customization available you can get most of the bb10 feel back. That was my motivation when I got it. Now I think I've got it set up even better than bb10.

The only thing that isn't perfect is sms integrated into the Hub. And a full screen Hub widget or and hub widget at all. BlackBerry you listening?

Curve8300 - Curve9220 - Torch9850 - Z10 - Priv
    A Hub Widget would be fantastic
    02-04-16 02:42 AM

Is there a skin/launcher/whatever that lets you relocate the menus and buttons to the bottom of the screen? I like using my phone while drinking coffee and one-handed use of large screen Android devices is tedious at best.
    02-06-16 01:06 AM