Hi, I have Z10 STL100-1, n installed cobalts applications for playing google apps. But I cant open YouTube, Gmail, WhatsApp( downloaded from play store). Always its showing a message "YouTube/WhatsApp/Gmail relies on Google Play services, which is not supported by your device. Contact the manufacturer for assistance." and also I cant update any app from play store

Please tell me the solution.
    Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-16 11:28 PM
    Even though you have gotten Google Play services, it won't work like on an Android device. In the message, it says it isn't supported. That's true. BB10 doesn't support GPS.
    However, there is a way to remove the Google Play dependencies.
    On the first page of Cobalt's thread (where you got the Google Play Store) there should be a link to a patcher, near the bottom of the post. Click (or tap) on it. If it talks about Lucky Patcher, go back. It is no longer useful. If it talks about Play Services Patcher, then you are in the right place.

IMPORTANT: Make sure you don't download Play Services Patcher on your phone. You must download it to your computer.

 Priv... cue the comeback!
    03-12-16 04:19 AM
    Thanks for ur opinion. trying to do that.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-16 05:50 AM
    Referring to Cobalt's first post of installing Google Apps, make sure you've installed the up to date versions of the required apps linked via that post.

There is also a paragraph with links to community patched versions of popular apps - YouTube among them, no patching required.

Within the same post, a section regarding the procedure and rules of updating your patched apps. If the app is patched then you don't update with an unpatched version - it will fail. The updated version must also be patched.
    03-12-16 06:43 AM
    Can you give me the gmaps patch up download link. I can't download it from the link given on cobalts post, please.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 12:10 PM
    the best for youtube is the built in BlackBerry browser..

Posted via CB10
    03-14-16 09:37 AM