Especially on Priv, and sadly this will bother me on KeyOne as well.

After using the PKB on Priv, it always bugged me how far the "Send" icon is from where you type the emails.

It's much easier on SMS even if you disable "Enter to Send" you have a send icon right at the bottom. Why can't BB move the Send icon to the bottom?
    If it's really too hard to modify the google's email compose template (which is what Hub is based on) maybe give us a floating SEND icon option (on/off) Or maybe give us an option to use ALT+S as Send, if we want to hit 4, we can just hit sym twice to get the num pad.
    cttm1976 and jamesharmeling like this.
    05-28-17 12:50 AM
    Ctrl+Enter
    cttm1976 and jamesharmeling like this.
    05-28-17 01:48 AM
    Ctrl+Enter
    I did this and now my phone is asking for PUK2 code.
    05-28-17 10:51 AM
    Yes. One reason I like textra.
    05-29-17 05:15 PM
    Yes. One reason I like textra.
    Thanks, but Textra is not an email client, plus we have send Icon near keyboard at bottom of the screen with SMS in Priv.
    My main problem is the Send button in Emails. It's out of place, especially when you slide the keyboard out, it makes no sense to go all the way to top of the screen to hit send.
    05-29-17 10:21 PM
    It's the Google.

Posted from my Z30 (10.3.2.2876) LoveBB10Apps - LoveBB10
    05-30-17 01:27 AM
    I did this and now my phone is asking for PUK2 code.
    How did you manage to do that? :/
    05-30-17 12:09 PM
    It would be really unusual to have the "send" button close to the keyboard when typing an email. The last thing you want is to inadvertently click send on an unfinished email.

There's a reason this is not something you will easily find
    Mirko935 and PHughes like this.
    05-30-17 12:18 PM
    It would be really unusual to have the "send" button close to the keyboard when typing an email. The last thing you want is to inadvertently click send on an unfinished email.

True that...
    05-30-17 12:44 PM
    How did you manage to do that? :/
    Oh my, how did I do that, that was supposed to be under a different thread, in a totally different forum!
    Someone will be really confused with my reply in another forum about response to CTRL+ENTER suggestion.. LOL.

I meant to type above is CTRL+Enter is a reasonable but not very practical trade off, sure Blackberry's amazing keyboard helps with capitals by pressing and holding, but sometimes you want to press and hold shift and depending on which character you are typing, you really need both shifts active. Additionally CTRL+Enter is not really a solution if you are not using a Blackberry device, like Hub on other devices, because Blackberry Hub+ services still does not include Blackberry Keyboard for some weird reason.

It can be visible when you are using the physical keyboard, there is no mistaking it because it's very far from the closest thing you can hit by mistake. However, CTRL+ENTER is a reasonable trade off for that.
    05-30-17 01:44 PM
    Oh my, how did I do that, that was supposed to be under a different thread, in a totally different forum!
    Someone will be really confused with my reply in another forum about response to CTRL+ENTER suggestion.. LOL.
    NC.

I meant to type above is CTRL+Enter is a reasonable but not very practical trade off, sure Blackberry's amazing keyboard helps with capitals by pressing and holding, but sometimes you want to press and hold shift and depending on which character you are typing, you really need both shifts active.
    Not really. I've never used the right shift on any of my PKB phones. I also don't believe I've ever held shift or the letter for a capital one; you can just press shift, then press the letter to have it capitalized. Hence, no need for the right shift key. For me, at least. On phones, PCs are obviously a different matter.

Additionally CTRL+Enter is not really a solution if you are not using a Blackberry device, like Hub on other devices, because Blackberry Hub+ services still does not include Blackberry Keyboard for some weird reason.
    Why should you get the advantages of using a BB if you aren't using a BB? :P
    05-30-17 02:02 PM
    Why should you get the advantages of using a BB if you aren't using a BB? :P
    You speak like they are doing people a favor. It's not free, if you remember. It costs $12/yr to use BB services on Android. A lot more than what most people are willing to pay for -- well pretty much anything on Android platform. So for $12/yr, they should at least add the BB keyboard, since BB is now focusing on PKB devices. I mean look they even removed DTEK60 from their websites, not being sold anymore, I'd expect DTEK50 to disappear first, but there it is... Not enough sold I guess. And not a lot more will be sold at $300 for sure. Not for BB Virtual Keyboard alone, at least.
    05-30-17 02:29 PM
    You speak like they are doing people a favor. It's not free, if you remember. It costs $12/yr to use BB services on Android. A lot more than what most people are willing to pay for -- well pretty much anything on Android platform. So for $12/yr, they should at least add the BB keyboard, since BB is now focusing on PKB devices. I mean look they even removed DTEK60 from their websites, not being sold anymore, I'd expect DTEK50 to disappear first, but there it is... Not enough sold I guess. And not a lot more will be sold at $300 for sure. Not for BB Virtual Keyboard alone, at least.
    So what if it's not free? If you have a 500+$ phone, 12$/year shouldn't bother you much. And it was never said that those 12$ get you the BB keyboard so there's no reason they "should" add it. At least I don't see any.

Btw, where did you even get the info about Ctrl+Enter shortcut working only with BB Keyboard? It works with any physical or virtual keyboard (of course, if it has a Ctrl key). e.g. Hacker's Keyboard - Android Apps on Google Play
    05-31-17 02:03 AM