The scenario:
    I'm rather happy user of Hub on Galaxy Note 5. I've setup a few Office 365 and Exchange accounts - everything works as it should. I sync email, calendar, contacts and tasks.
    BUT recently realized that some of contacts created on the device aren't synced with exchange.

The problem:
    1. If I create contact on the device from dialer app or using built in Contacts app (the Samsung one) this contact remain on the phone but WON'T sync to Exchange.
    2. If I do the same using Blackberry Contacts (the same account, same data) everything works as it should.
    No problem syncing contacts created on the PC.

WTH? Any solutions to this?

Thanks,
    Mark
    11-13-16 11:26 AM
    The issue is that by default contacts created on your Note 5 are Local Contacts. You need to set the default for new contacts to your Exchange account.

I don't know how it works on the Note 5, but with the BlackBerry DTEKs, the first or oldest account created in the Hub is the default account for Contacts.

For those you have already created locally, you may be able to copy them to your Exchange account within the Contacts app the way you could with BB10.
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    11-13-16 11:32 AM
    The issue is that by default contacts created on your Note 5 are Local Contacts. You need to set the default for new contacts to your Exchange account.

I don't know how it works on the Note 5, but with the BlackBerry DTEKs, the first or oldest account created in the Hub is the default account for Contacts.

For those you have already created locally, you may be able to copy them to your Exchange account within the Contacts app the way you could with BB10.
    No, that's not the case.
    As stated in my post all contacts are created using proper account (the one created by Hub itself). In both Contacts app I used the same account to create contacts.
    11-13-16 12:31 PM
    Anyone with the same problem? Any solution?
    11-16-16 11:21 AM

On my DTek I can choose which account to use every time I create a new contact.
    11-16-16 08:06 PM