Ok i have updated my operating system to marshmallow and so far there is an issue. I have found a few of my apps quit working they are Showbox, Aptoid, Facebook messenger.. I have reset the phone multiple times still unable to get it to work. Under security settings I have enabled the unknown source. Still nothing. Does anyone have a work around this issue

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-04-16 07:13 PM
    Hi Forum..

It seems that if you have an SD card in your Priv, and you have either installed APPS to your SD or moved from phone to SD card ( as I did) that the Marshmallow update does not recognize the root directory path to the card for the data on the SD card.
    They should have warned users to move the programs back over to phone! So, if that is the case, you will need to reinstall the app, then the app will not be " greyed" out, then you will need to UNINSTALL, and then reinstall again! and now repopulate your passwords etc.

So, if you have an SD card, it gives you the option of using the card to only backup and move data to the SD, or use it as Internal memory, and therefore re formats and encrypts your SD card ( my 128 GIG ) Samsung extreme card, and then you can only use it in that device !

the support agent I am on the call with assures me that it will not slow down my device, but I am not sure I trust BB on this one..

I cant believe that there is no option to completely back up and restore entire device ! I sorta kinda miss itunes

Anyone have any other comments ?
    05-04-16 08:32 PM
    Maybe talk about this in the appropriate forum on the beta site so they're made aware of the issue.
    05-11-16 11:39 PM