I do manually my .pbk2 backups on my Priv but actually I don't know where they are stored on my device? I also cannot choose where to store this backup from the app?

I use ES file explorer Pro and I did some searches but without any luck.

Please help...
    10-22-16 06:37 AM
    The first time you export the file, you can designate the save location. It sounds like you're past that now, so let's adjust it. In PW Keeper, go to Settings > Import/Export > Export. Select what you wnat to export (typically all) then tap the arrow at top right. Enter the password. You'll then end up with a screen where the file name is highlighted so that you can change it if desired.

Where is my Blackberry Password Keeper backup stored?-1.jpg

Don't tap save here. Tap the "back button bottom left. This will dismiss the keyboard, and allow you to navigate the file structure to choose a location to save:

Where is my Blackberry Password Keeper backup stored?-2.jpg

I've chosen the misc-backups folder on my mSD card. But you can also choose internal storage or Google Drive. Once in the location you want, tap Save. The next time you export the file, it will return to the same location.
    marathonman6000 likes this.
    10-22-16 07:51 AM
    The first time you export the file, you can designate the save location. It sounds like you're past that now, so let's adjust it. In PW Keeper, go to Settings > Import/Export > Export. Select what you wnat to export (typically all) then tap the arrow at top right. Enter the password. You'll then end up with a screen where the file name is highlighted so that you can change it if desired.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	410414

Don't tap save here. Tap the "back button bottom left. This will dismiss the keyboard, and allow you to navigate the file structure to choose a location to save:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	410415

I've chosen the misc-backups folder on my mSD card. But you can also choose internal storage or Google Drive. Once in the location you want, tap Save. The next time you export the file, it will return to the same location.
    Damn! You've solved my issue! Thanks a lot.
    10-22-16 08:25 AM
    No problemo. Cheers.
    10-22-16 08:44 AM