I know that BB10 is being left for dead, but I'm not much of a physical keyboard guy. I've always liked BlackBerry for their ability to just get work done (answer email, text, make calendar appointments). So, now that BlackBerry is trying to bring cultivate a suite of apps for BlackBerry Androids, is there a way to get as them installed on another Android?

I am thinking about BlackBerrifying the new HTC One M10 when it comes out. I understand that I may have to jailbreak the device to get the hub, but that doesn't really bother me. Will the hub work smoothly this way? What about the virtual keyboard?

Any thoughts on my plan? Is it feasible? What are some reasons not to do this?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 02:47 AM
    I know that BB10 is being left for dead, but I'm not much of a physical keyboard guy. I've always liked BlackBerry for their ability to just get work done (answer email, text, make calendar appointments). So, now that BlackBerry is trying to bring cultivate a suite of apps for BlackBerry Androids, is there a way to get as them installed on another Android?

I am thinking about BlackBerrifying the new HTC One M10 when it comes out. I understand that I may have to jailbreak the device to get the hub, but that doesn't really bother me. Will the hub work smoothly this way? What about the virtual keyboard?

Any thoughts on my plan? Is it feasible? What are some reasons not to do this?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...evice-1047203/
    01-02-16 03:53 AM
    Thanks, I missed that in my search.

Do you think it is a good idea to do this? Why or why not?

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 09:45 AM
    Thanks, I missed that in my search.

Do you think it is a good idea to do this? Why or why not?

Posted via CB10
    If just to have the vkb alone, it's worth it. But my device is rooted, and Hub is great to have again, along with the other apps.
    01-02-16 10:50 AM
    Here's a modded BlackBerry Virtual Expert. Renders a bit weird on my 1+1, but it might run decent on other android devices: https://mega.nz/#!wtsgzbTS!bAxxIgIvz...wP_A8x3AdiJ_lM
    01-11-16 10:55 AM
    Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 03:45 PM
    The blackberry keyboard works without rooting if that's all you want. I'm using it on my Xperia Z5 compact

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-22-16 10:41 PM