Wondering what everyone else is using to check their emails... Seems hub just isn't working for me and nothing seems to be coming in anymore.

Curve > Z10 > Z30 > Passport > Priv
    12-01-15 07:29 PM
    I went into settings/accounts then added my 3 email accounts and there all recieve email with out problems.
    12-01-15 07:41 PM
    I went into settings/accounts then added my 3 email accounts and there all recieve email with out problems.
    I seem to be having troubles...

12-01-15 07:51 PM
    I seem to be having troubles...

Hi there,
    BB just released an update for the PRIV, have you tried installing that to see if it fixes issues with the hub?

you can also try going into the Application Manager, Click on Hub, and click on Clear Data and then Force Stop. Then go to the app, open it up again. that usually seems to fix app issues.

NOTE: Clicking on Clear Data is the equaviliant of resetting an app to default. It'll remove all data and will require setup again.
    12-02-15 11:01 AM
    There are a lot of really nice email apps in Google play. Personally I use Outlook (from Microsoft). I really like the interface and how it flows.

Other good ones are AquaMail or K-9.
    ProjectBrett likes this.
    12-02-15 02:37 PM
    There are a lot of really nice email apps in Google play. Personally I use Outlook (from Microsoft). I really like the interface and how it flows.

Other good ones are AquaMail or K-9.
    tried that, but couldnt get my imap accounts on it
    12-02-15 09:13 PM
    Hi there,
    BB just released an update for the PRIV, have you tried installing that to see if it fixes issues with the hub?

you can also try going into the Application Manager, Click on Hub, and click on Clear Data and then Force Stop. Then go to the app, open it up again. that usually seems to fix app issues.

NOTE: Clicking on Clear Data is the equaviliant of resetting an app to default. It'll remove all data and will require setup again.
    no update here yet in canada
    12-02-15 09:13 PM
    Nine app is nice and worth cost. Enhanced email and mailwise are also nice email clients.
    12-02-15 09:15 PM
    Try ( inbox)...
    It's a nice app and you can add any type of account to it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-03-15 03:14 PM
    Boxer email is another nice email client app.
    12-03-15 05:46 PM
    Aqua Mail. The most secure email client app.
    12-03-15 08:42 PM
    Wondering what everyone else is using to check their emails... Seems hub just isn't working for me and nothing seems to be coming in anymore.

Outlook is decent, however Dtek will show that it likes to access your contacts a whole lot. Another great email client is cloudmagic
    12-03-15 11:49 PM
    Aqua Mail. The most secure email client app.
    Being more secure is always nice, but whats more secure about it? Just curious.

Thanks
    ProjectBrett likes this.
    12-04-15 08:04 AM