At least once a day I still get the "Your account hasn't synced with this invitation yet. Try again in a few minutes, or tap Refresh in the BlackBerry Calendar app." notice on incoming calendar events. Occasionally the events will appear on my Calendar after some random period of time but more often than not, they will just never appear in my calendar.

Aside from email my calendar is the most critical function on my phone. It is extremely frustrating to have to manually add calendar entries as they come in EVERY DAY.

Am I the only one having this problem? I've now had the issue on the Priv, DTEK50, and now on my DTEK60. Love all the devices but this calendar issue is beyond frustrating.

I receive all email on all of the accounts that I have configured in the Hub.

Could it be because my gmail account is one of the very first accounts ever from back in 2004? I'm totally grasping at straws here.
    03-27-17 11:50 AM
    When you log into your calendar.google.com account in a browser, are the time settings all correct (proper time zone, country, etc.)?
    Are you using alternate calendars (under the Calendars tab)? The default calendar is usually the first listed and cannot be unchecked under Show in List.
    Lastly, where are you entering your appointments? By the way, if your appointments are not visible here on the calendar.google.com site, then you might have another issue.
    03-27-17 01:58 PM
    Thank you for your response.

In calendar.google.com all the time and location settings are correct.

I'm not sure where to find Show in List. I have 2 calendars, the first is my gmail calendar which is set as the default, and the second is an Office365 calendar.

To enter an appointment I open the Calendar app and tap the day on which the appointment occurs and then tap the green "+" at the bottom of the screen.

All appointments that I add manually are properly added to my calendar and sync to my calendar.google.com account properly. It is the incoming appointments (from colleagues, my wife, etc) that are impossible to rely on. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

Here is an appointment request from 3 weeks ago that I just pulled up in my Hub. 19 days later and still not sync'd.

BB Calendar Not Syncing-screenshot_20170328-151015.jpg
    03-28-17 05:14 PM