Bbm support on Twitter is likely the best way for us.
    Agreed. Twitter is arguably the most public way to request updates/support. I just sent a request to @BBM.
    04-10-17 12:42 PM
    This is disappointing, so anyone have anymore ideas to get BBM working correctly on Android Wear?
    04-12-17 10:31 AM
    This is disappointing, so anyone have anymore ideas to get BBM working correctly on Android Wear?
    I haven't had any luck.

@BBM responded to my tweet saying that they are not working on AW support for BBM. It is such a shame because BBM works exceptionally well on my wife's Apple Watch but is barely usable at all on AW.
    04-17-17 12:14 PM
    I haven't had any luck.

@BBM responded to my tweet saying that they are not working on AW support for BBM. It is such a shame because BBM works exceptionally well on my wife's Apple Watch but is barely usable at all on AW.
    Can u provide a screen shot of the tweet?

If this is true bbm is not staying relevant in the messaging game. No end to end encryption no desktop add on no smartwear support??

Sure..maybe they will keep existing users but they aren't going to fare well getting any new users at this rate.
    04-17-17 04:57 PM
    Android Wear: BBM and BlackBerry Hub-screenshot_20170417-150407.jpg
    Chiefvh likes this.
    04-17-17 05:07 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170417-150407.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	421402
    Thanks!! Will see if I can follow up to get clarity on not now as in immediate future versus not planning on supporting AW going forward.
    04-17-17 05:12 PM

If this is true bbm is not staying relevant in the messaging game. No end to end encryption no desktop add on no smartwear support??

Sure..maybe they will keep existing users but they aren't going to fare well getting any new users at this rate.
    Totally agree! They aren't aggressive enough like Whatsapp!
    04-19-17 10:14 AM
    Totally agree! They aren't aggressive enough like Whatsapp!
    For sure. Especially when you see 1-man developers creating amazing apps all the time. AW integration should be part of BBM's functionality requirements at this point. Sigh.
    04-20-17 10:44 AM
    Hi everyone,

New Nixon Mission user here (with PRIV). Same problem with BBM replies. Surprising to read that Android Wear response from BlackBerry support. Remember this article from two years ago?

Check Your Wrist: BBM is Now Available on Android Wear Devices | Inside BlackBerry
    04-20-17 11:02 AM
    Remember this article from two years ago?
    Sure do.
    04-20-17 11:12 AM
    Thanks!! Will see if I can follow up to get clarity on not now as in immediate future versus not planning on supporting AW going forward.
    Any luck?
    04-26-17 11:15 AM
    Any luck?
    Nope. No response from bbm on my androidwear inquiries
    04-27-17 01:43 PM
    Every since quick reply disappeared from bbm the watch replys stopped working. I don't think it's a coincidence.
    05-12-17 11:29 PM
    I just got the Garmin Fenix 5 today and am setting it up. I'll be keeping an eye on how BBM works on it. Although this watch is more for reading notifications, not responding to them so that might not be very helpful.
    05-13-17 12:13 AM
    I just got a moto 360 2nd gen with Wear 2, paired it with my Priv and when I searched Play I didn't find BBM listed. I get the notification but can't do anything with BBM on my watch. Is it not compatible with Wear 2? Kind of a bummer considering how much I use it.
    06-29-17 08:12 AM
    Nice watch!
    07-02-17 03:49 AM
    I'm on a DTEK60 and having the same problem - I have the LG Watch Sport: Android OS 8.0, Android Wear 2.6

Note that I can reply to Hub emails from my watch, so why can't I reply to BBM? I'm thinking back to when BlackBerry first launched the Priv - BBM appeared to be fully integrated with the Hub so it likely would have worked at that point but somewhere around the time that Emtek took over BBM, it stopped being integrated with the Hub and now it just launches the BBM app much like it would with any third party messaging app, so yes we need official BBM support on this.
    12-12-17 11:38 AM
    As a heavy blackberry hub user (the best e-mail client on Android for me) I'd like to know how the hub works with Android Wear. I've searched on youtube but nobody seems to have tried it. I am kind of thinking of buying a smartwatch.... For me having the hub notifications would be one of things I would use the most on a smartwatch. Can you do quick replying or mark e-mails as read with it? Would be cool if somebody would upload to youtube how it currently works! Tweet me at @Leejjon_net or send me a message on youtube (Leejjon) if you do.
    12-21-17 02:49 PM
    As a heavy blackberry hub user (the best e-mail client on Android for me) I'd like to know how the hub works with Android Wear. I've searched on youtube but nobody seems to have tried it. I am kind of thinking of buying a smartwatch.... For me having the hub notifications would be one of things I would use the most on a smartwatch. Can you do quick replying or mark e-mails as read with it? Would be cool if somebody would upload to youtube how it currently works! Tweet me at @Leejjon_net or send me a message on youtube (Leejjon) if you do.
    Quick replies, read, unread and delete are all there. You can also write your own reply 👌 BBM integration is there also with similar options.
    01-01-18 05:01 AM
44 12