Its sad to see that every forum where something good happens near the 10th page the whole communty starts slashing eachother
    11-16-13 01:49 PM
    It's because you cannot read

Posted via CB10
    Obviously you can't either if you didn't see the comment I posted after that.

Posted via CB10
    pvphooman likes this.
    11-16-13 01:53 PM
    And with that, I wouldn't be surprised if a mod walked by in 3... 2... 1...

Posted via CB10
    Bdot-1 likes this.
    11-16-13 01:56 PM
    Its sad to see that every forum where something good happens near the 10th page the whole communty starts slashing eachother
    I agree, this is why development threads need to have rules, forums are a place for information foremost, somewhere where problems get solutions and an informational source that's easy to access. Pages and pages of redundant posts and out of context requests are annoying to sift through. Some development threads have thousands of posts, with people on every single page saying the same things over and over again. This makes the problem even worse. It totally ruins search functions and defeats the purpose of forums on the whole. Forums aren't a live chat with CSR waiting to answer your questions, they're a place to go to see if your problem has already been addressed, if not then it's a place to report. It's a total mess right now and people that are contributing to the problem should be made aware of it.
    11-16-13 01:56 PM
    I agree, this is why development threads need to have rules, forums are a place for information foremost, somewhere where problems get solutions and an informational source that's easy to access. Pages and pages of redundant posts and out of context requests are annoying to sift through. Some development threads have thousands of posts, with people on every single page saying the same things over and over again. This makes the problem even worse. It totally ruins search functions and defeats the purpose of forums on the whole. Forums aren't a live chat with CSR waiting to answer your questions, they're a place to go to see if your problem has already been addressed, if not then it's a place to report. It's a total mess right now and people that are contributing to the problem should be made aware of it.
    In addition to that, I think we should encourage CB to be more cautious about posting about these type of threads on the first page, as global CB readers don't necessarily participate in the forums regularly and many may not wish to spend time reading the actual development of the apps/services to appreciate the known issues and concerns.

Bla1ze is usually really good about updating articles that link to the forums but I guess he's not available today.

Posted via CB10
    Bdot-1 likes this.
    11-16-13 02:00 PM
    Is Downloading the beta 10.2.1 safe for the BlackBerry Z30?
    Also this app looks awesome, can't wait.;
    11-16-13 02:11 PM
    Does this work for STL-1 devices?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 02:12 PM
    Thanks, got it going with a JB device, bluestacks is not acceptable.
    I thought I read that they updated blue stacks to jellybean or has that version not released yet

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 02:15 PM
    I thought I read that they updated blue stacks to jellybean or has that version not released yet

Posted via CB10
    Haven't seen anything about that yet, but it might be true.

Posted via CB10
    wohch likes this.
    11-16-13 02:16 PM
    Is Downloading the beta 10.2.1 safe for the BlackBerry Z30?
    Also this app looks awesome, can't wait.;
    I recommend asking your first question in the correct sub forum, the OS Leaks forums. And yes, this app does look awesome.
    oldguy102 likes this.
    11-16-13 02:47 PM
    In addition to that, I think we should encourage CB to be more cautious about posting about these type of threads on the first page, as global CB readers don't necessarily participate in the forums regularly and many may not wish to spend time reading the actual development of the apps/services to appreciate the known issues and concerns.

Bla1ze is usually really good about updating articles that link to the forums but I guess he's not available today.

Posted via CB10
    Only to add the continuation of this nonsense causes people with REAL QUESTIONS ON TOPIC to be ignored and forgotton due to the rapid increase in posts.

If you wanna cry go cry on myspace
    11-16-13 02:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    There's a work around. After you get your device Id number from bluestacks, input your info into the apk downloader chrome extension , search the goggle play store for whatever jelly bean app you're after click the Apk downloader it will then tell you your device doesn't support that app. Just select the download online option in the top left corner of said page and voila there's your. Apk

Posted via the Bat Cave
    11-16-13 03:03 PM
    Only to add the continuation of this nonsense causes people with REAL QUESTIONS ON TOPIC to be ignored and forgotton due to the rapid increase in posts.

If you wanna cry go cry on myspace
    Cry? I am not crying, my eyes are quite dry at the moment, actually.

Sure, you could call any string of words that make up a query and end in a "?" a "real question." But just because you ask questions in a forum thread doesn't make them appropriate, especially when the same question has been asked (and answered) numerous times already.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree here, I'm actually one of the calmer ones following this thread. I actually make an effort to read through 13 pages of the same "real" questions to see if there are any actual legitimate questions being asked, and I do my best to answer them or find the answer if I don't know.

I recommend that you stick to seeking "real answers" to those questions you like to ask.

P.S. Who the heck still uses MySpace?!

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 03:05 PM
    please add support for languages other than English

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 03:06 PM
    There's a work around. After you get your device Id number from bluestacks, input your info into the apk downloader chrome extension , search the goggle play store for whatever jelly bean app you're after click the Apk downloader it will then tell you your device doesn't support that app. Just select the download online option in the top left corner of said page and voila there's your. Apk

Posted via the Bat Cave
    Would that give you the Jellybean version of the app or Gingerbread? Sorry, I got lost after the "search the goggle play store for whatever jelly bean app you're after" part.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 03:07 PM
    Would that give you the Jellybean version of the app or Gingerbread? Sorry, I got lost after the "search the goggle play store for whatever jelly bean app you're after" part.

Posted via CB10
    I don't know if there is really jelly bean or gingerbread apps sorry what I meant by that was the the OS version requirements for some apps such as jelly bean.

Posted via the Bat Cave
    11-16-13 03:18 PM
    I don't know if there is really jelly bean or gingerbread apps sorry what I meant by that was the the OS version requirements for some apps such as jelly bean.

Posted via the Bat Cave
    Oh k thanks. Yeah I don't know the answer myself. I know there's a method to getting a newer device ID but it much more tedious than Bluestacks.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 03:22 PM
    Oh k thanks. Yeah I don't know the answer myself. I know there's a method to getting a newer device ID but it much more tedious than Bluestacks.

Posted via CB10
    Right but what I'm saying is by using this method you don't need a different device ID it works around that problem. If I make it home at a reasonable hour...or sober...lol...I'll post some screens from my comp.

Posted via the Bat Cave
    00stryder and NinjaB like this.
    11-16-13 03:28 PM
    Cry? I am not crying, my eyes are quite dry at the moment, actually.

Sure, you could call any string of words that make up a query and end in a "?" a "real question." But just because you ask questions in a forum thread doesn't make them appropriate, especially when the same question has been asked (and answered) numerous times already.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree here, I'm actually one of the calmer ones following this thread. I actually make an effort to read through 13 pages of the same "real" questions to see if there are any actual legitimate questions being asked, and I do my best to answer them or find the answer if I don't know.

I recommend that you stick to seeking "real answers" to those questions you like to ask.

P.S. Who the heck still uses MySpace?!

Posted via CB10
    My friend i wasnt retorting againsnt you but to the OTHER nonsense happening i was agreeing with you

Forgive the mishap

Myspace? oh only the whineers
    11-16-13 03:30 PM
    Right but what I'm saying is by using this method you don't need a different device ID it works around that problem. If I make it home at a reasonable hour...or sober...lol...I'll post some screens from my comp.

Posted via the Bat Cave
    Gotcha, I get it now. It's a workaround the requirement for a device ID to actually get the appropriate .apk file, not to get the right device ID itself. That'll definitely help some users here. I was hoping it would also help the OP solve his current problem too if his app could replicate the process for the end user to give them each their own ID to use.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 03:31 PM
    My friend i wasnt retorting againsnt you but to the OTHER nonsense happening i was agreeing with you

Forgive the mishap

Myspace? oh only the whineers
    I'm sorry, my apologies for misunderstanding your post and jumping on your comments like that!

Like I said I'm usually quite calm...

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 03:35 PM

Posted via the Bat Cave
    i'd be interested in this as well....
    11-16-13 03:41 PM
    Hi, OP, Google Play rate limiting API calls for each Google Account, If I not mistaken it's 250+APK query every 6 or 8 hours.
    At Evozi, we cache the apk files on our server so we can reduce the api query calls.
    Hi,

First of all: Thx. for both the Chrome Plugin as well as the new webpage with direct download. I have been using both with great success and they are part of my daily BB toolbox :-)

Sometimes I have to log out and log in again for the downlods to work. Beside this little issue it works perfect!

After 10.2.1.1055 was released I was about to contact you to see if you would write and app like "Snap" as it seems you have all the bits in place for such a solution.
    11-16-13 03:56 PM
    I have an ICS Android ID, Because I have an Android Tablet. I would really like an update so I can add my own ID. Although I understand that not everyone can use this method, it would be a good start.
    pvphooman likes this.
    11-16-13 04:22 PM
    Hi,

First of all: Thx. for both the Chrome Plugin as well as the new webpage with direct download. I have been using both with great success and they are part of my daily BB toolbox :-)

Sometimes I have to log out and log in again for the downlods to work. Beside this little issue it works perfect!

After 10.2.1.1055 was released I was about to contact you to see if you would write and app like "Snap" as it seems you have all the bits in place for such a solution.
    I just went back 4 pages looking for his post lol. I'd pay for that guys app if he could write it and get around the issues that brought down snap. It was exactly what I needed. I don't have an android device and I need cctv apps that are only available in Googles app store. I got 1 out of about 8 downloaded before we broke snap...

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 04:34 PM
3,312 ... 910111213 ...