Hey All,

I am a big fan of GBA Emulators and have tried multiple out. I am making this thread because I have found the smoothest running one that can be run on.BB10.

MyBoy! Is an Android emulator that can be downloaded via Snap (the free, lite version can be downloaded via Snap).

However, some simple googling, you can find a full version on various sites.

To all those other gamers, I hope this helps!!

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 09:58 PM
    You might be able to pay for the paid version at the Amazon App Store, if they carry it. . Amazon let's you pay for apps, and even in app purchases work.
    04-17-14 10:14 PM
    You might be able to pay for the paid version at the Amazon App Store, if they carry it. . Amazon let's you pay for apps, and even in app purchases work.
    Slightly off topic, but I have bought a few apps from amazon, does that mean, I can download those apps for free using Snap?

Posted via Z30
    04-17-14 10:31 PM
    Slightly off topic, but I have bought a few apps from amazon, does that mean, I can download those apps for free using Snap?

Posted via Z30
    Nope, totally separate systems. However apps that you bought from google play on another device can be downloaded from Snap bit often they don't work because Snap does not register your device as an Android phone correctly, whereas the Amazon store does.
    04-17-14 11:14 PM