Hey guys! As you know we have been converting APK to Bar files the last two years. We have over 3,000 bb10 and playbook apps on our site, an APK to BAR convertor and over 29,000 android apps! We have a dedicated android client too! You should check out our store

apps.goodereader.com
    Uzi and sllock like this.
    11-21-13 02:48 PM
    Hey guys! As you know we have been converting APK to Bar files the last two years. We have over 3,000 bb10 and playbook apps on our site, an APK to BAR convertor and over 29,000 android apps! We have a dedicated android client too! You should check out our store

apps.goodereader.com
    Just giving you a heads up that the only reason I don't use your store (for apks) is that I found there were a bunch of apps not up to date, and the 1mobile store not only tells me what's out of date, but allows me to update it using the app.
    However, I will say the Good e-Reader website was my #1 stop for Bar files and the APK to Bar converter! So keep it up, and I'm sure with time your store may be a #1 contender for alternative Android app stores on BB10!
    11-21-13 02:57 PM
    well if an app needs an update let us know! The advantage we have over most other android 3rd party sites, is we are here to support Blackberry users. if an app is out of date, holler, we'll fix it within 5 minutes. Our Android APP store client is also super solid, i mean, honestly, its way better then blackberrys own app world in terms of quality and features.
    11-22-13 03:59 AM
    Can you please update the Viggle Apk. I have downloaded different Nfl sunday tickets from different sites and your works the best. The new Viggle let's you do music as well. Need those points. Thanks a bunch.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 09:43 PM
    Can u make a native BB10 app of your site to facilitate apk dloads?

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 02:38 PM
    Can u make a native BB10 app of your site to facilitate apk dloads?

Posted via CB10
    We have a native android app you can install and then install APK Files.

Good e-Reader App Store - Alternative Android App Stores

just open up that in your web-browser on your phone, click download, install it and then install any app you want on demand.
    kthhrrsn likes this.
    12-21-13 03:46 AM