Hello.

I am a little frustrated I get some games from a friend and buy some games.
    Now I have 3 hidden objects games but when I want to play theme a pop up comes up and say I need Amazone appstore to play the game.
    So I download the Amazone appstore and make a account.
    Start the game again and play I think about a minute and then the game stops and says that I can't play further because I don't own the game.
    This is the first time that I have a game that need de appstore to play it.
    No amazone no game.
    And then I have amazone and the I am not the owner of the game.

Please I hope that somebody can help me because me and my daughter play with a lot of fun together hidden objects game.
    This is the perfect way for us to have a lot of fun and it is so beautiful to see here happy than.

On my z10 stl100-2 10.2.1.2947
    04-24-14 02:24 AM
    I can't give you specific technical reasons for this, but altho' BB10 can now run many APK's from Amazon (or Snap, etc.), it's not 100% by any means, and there can be glitches. I have tried to download SatNav's via APK's, but the only one that works is Google Maps. Certain games will not work, or will have limited functionality too.
    04-24-14 04:26 AM
    OK Manny thanks for taking the time to answer.
    But the game is working it is not shutting down.
    The only thing is that a have to pay again for 2 games in amazone appstore.
    That is the only way to let it work.
    Thank you.

04-24-14 04:59 AM
    Hello.

I am a little frustrated I get some games from a friend and buy some games.
    Now I have 3 hidden objects games but when I want to play theme a pop up comes up and say I need Amazone appstore to play the game.
    So I download the Amazone appstore and make a account.
    Start the game again and play I think about a minute and then the game stops and says that I can't play further because I don't own the game.
    This is the first time that I have a game that need de appstore to play it.
    No amazone no game.
    And then I have amazone and the I am not the owner of the game.

Please I hope that somebody can help me because me and my daughter play with a lot of fun together hidden objects game.
    This is the perfect way for us to have a lot of fun and it is so beautiful to see here happy than.

I'm not quite clear.

The process should be

1. Have a device with NO Amazon games installed or the Amazon app store installed

2. Install Amazon app store

3. Log into your existing Amazon account using the Amazon app store app (you must login to the same account that you originally bought and paid for the games)

4. Download your paid apps (they will be under " Library > My Apps " in the Amazon app store app)

However: If you instead downloaded your paid apps *first*, and installed the app store *afterwards*... then this is almost certainly the problem.

Otherwise, I'm not sure why your apps aren't working :/

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 07:25 AM
    Yeah you have to buy it from Amazon on the device in some cases. It's how some developers have setup their licensing.

It's to prevent someone from loading the games on phones and selling them. Android is a mess for piracy to be honest - so some developers have built really tough policies

Be aware though that if you do buy it there is a possibility it won't worn for other reasons or it still won't register.

Posted via CB from my LE
    04-24-14 07:28 AM
    Yeah you have to buy it from Amazon on the device in some cases. It's how some developers have setup their licensing.

It's to prevent someone from loading the games on phones and selling them. Android is a mess for piracy to be honest - so some developers have built really tough policies

Be aware though that if you do buy it there is a possibility it won't worn for other reasons or it still won't register.

Posted via CB from my LE
    Same device! That sucks. I knew it had to be the same account, but same device seems a bit much... what if you have to replace your device because it broke or had some bad components?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 07:32 AM
    You can always email the developer and let him know you want to run your app under another account. They will most likely ask you information about your other account and give you a link with the app pre-registered to your BlackBerry amazon appstore account. When I switched from iPhone I had to do so for some medical apps that I had to purchase straight from my institution.
    Good luck.

Posted via z30 STA100-5 the only high end business device on the market
    04-24-14 07:38 AM
    Same device! That sucks. I knew it had to be the same account, but same device seems a bit much... what if you have to replace your device because it broke or had some bad components?

Posted via CB10
    See if you can do what was recommended above and re-download your purchase from inside amazon to see if it reconnects to the new device...

It's dumb I know. I can't give you a certain 100 percent answer until I'm at a PC. But I know some app stores are device locked. It's the case of a handful of bad apples spoiling it for folks (which is dumb because - let's face it - there are easier ways to pirate on android. Like just googling...)

Posted via CB from my LE
    04-24-14 07:53 AM
    Wel i do it all but no luck.
    Now i buy it from google play and it wont install de game.
    Same game same version paid on google play.
    I backup the tel and now i am trying to do a older backup back on the z10 and look what will happen.
    04-24-14 10:23 AM
    I'm not quite clear.

The process should be

1. Have a device with NO Amazon games installed or the Amazon app store installed

2. Install Amazon app store

3. Log into your existing Amazon account using the Amazon app store app (you must login to the same account that you originally bought and paid for the games)

4. Download your paid apps (they will be under " Library > My Apps " in the Amazon app store app)

However: If you instead downloaded your paid apps *first*, and installed the app store *afterwards*... then this is almost certainly the problem.

Otherwise, I'm not sure why your apps aren't working :/

Posted via CB10
    I did that all before this happens.
    But then i made a mistake and i have cleand the phone.
    Then the latest backup beck on the phone and now it will not work.
    The same phone the same account only put back a backup.
    04-24-14 10:28 AM