- CrackBerry User
- 29 Posts
None of my android apps working
Hey everybody since the new update I have downloaded a few android apps such as soundcloud,mixcloud and kings enpire,candy crush etc they where all working fine but since 2 days ago they downt work when I open the apps they come up on screen and shi* but when I touch a part of it say play game or even searching a song on soundcloud nothing happens its like ive took a screen shot lol. Ps I have downloaded them using google play and then copy and paste the url to a apk downloader your replys will be awsome
I'm also on my bbz10 if that will help.
Posted via CB10
- 02-18-14, 01:56 PM #2
You can try a device reset first. (NOT the same as a restart.)
Hold down both your Volume Up & Down keys for about 10-20 seconds. Keep pressing them, ignoring screenshot notification, BB splashscreen, black screen, red LED, and BB splashscreen again. I don't release the Volume keys until I see the blue startup icon.
Anything work better after that reboot?
- By black.rhino in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 26Last Post: 03-20-14, 04:44 PM
- By conbrio29 in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-03-14, 01:06 PM
- By geHuC in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-14, 07:02 AM
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-14, 01:20 PM
- By 2cats1dog in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-14, 01:03 PM