- CrackBerry User
- 47 Posts
Microsoft OneNote finally arriving on BB? (via Amazon)
A news report on PCWorld states "Microsoft OneNote lands in Amazon App Store Ahead of Fire phone release". This news was posted today around noon and can be found here
Microsoft OneNote lands in Amazon App Store ahead of Fire phone release | PCWorld
Given that amazon app store is coming to BlackBerry, i guess more than wondering, I'm hoping this would also mean OneNote coming to BlackBerry.
What do you guys think?
Posted via CB10
- 07-24-2014, 06:00 PM #4
Well, right now all it does is says connecting when I log in but doesn't actually ask for my credentials. On a Q10.
- 07-24-2014, 06:02 PM #5“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”
- 07-25-2014, 08:12 AM #7
So Sideloading Snap is still going to be necessary to get the apps that aren't in the Amazon Store (Instagram), and apps that don't work now will probably not work four months from now either.
- CrackBerry Abuser
07-25-2014, 10:33 AM #8
- 102 Posts
Q10 will only see 10.3.1, not 10.3.
Posted via CB10BlackBerry: As the success of the name and its brand is only equal to the quality and enrichment of each life it touches in bringing people closer, and to 'Keep Moving"...
- 07-25-2014, 11:04 AM #9“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”
- 07-25-2014, 11:05 AM #10
How about a native client, but this is just as welcome!
Posted via CB10| STA100-5 10.X.X.XXXX | Montreal Canadiens Channel:C000DAC91 | Globally Spotted Cars Channel:C0023C07F |
- 07-25-2014, 12:44 PM #12
- 07-25-2014, 03:19 PM #13
- By David Coullet in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 10Last Post: 07-26-2014, 04:10 AM
- By stev5a in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 7Last Post: 07-25-2014, 09:20 AM
- By aditya8800 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 6Last Post: 07-24-2014, 05:33 PM
- By CrackBerry Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2014, 05:01 PM
- By CrackBerry News in forum CrackBerry.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2014, 02:40 PM