Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Line suck on BB10

Line that downloaded on BB10 is not working properly such as these following issues:
    1: I cannot go backward when I chat, I have to exit the program to go backward to change when I want to chat with other people.

2: Attachments usually fail about 20% of the times. And because going backwards usually fail 80% of the time.

3: I have to exit and open Line almost 70% of the time because the program get suck a lot, and cannot go back and forth.

4: The screen resolution for Line on Q10 shows only 80%, the bottom part where we need to press to chat or add is not show.....

I really hope to get an original Line App for BB10 for the Asian user because I think South east Asia don't use BBM, What's App is not popular anymore, LINE is used by 90% of the mobile user. In Thailand we are Using Line no just for Personal use only, now we add Suppliers and Customer in Line to communicate Prices and product pictures. My Company have KPI for Sale to add customer's LINE account.

Posted via CB10

Quote Originally Posted by afe603 View Post
    Line that downloaded on BB10 is not working properly such as these following issues:
    1: I cannot go backward when I chat, I have to exit the program to go backward to change when I want to chat with other people.

If it's n Android port (and I believe it is - though I may be wrong) a diagonal swipe - mid bottom to mid left should act as a back buttom.
    That's all I can help with. :/
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

CrackBerry Newbie

Agreed on 3 and 4. But I don't have to exit and re-open app all the time.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry User

My z10 works well

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry User

I have a q10 and I swipe from the bottom at a 45 degree angle to the left or right and that will take you to the previous screen. Or you can swipe down from the top of the screen to show the back button bar that stays on the screen - which kinda stinks since q10 screen isn't that big to begin with. My biggest gripe is that I have to use the oldest version of line in order for the notifications to work properly on my q10.

Posted via CB10