- 01-14-14, 06:47 PM #2
If you're running one of the OS version 10.2.1.1xxx leaks, then it is supposed to work. I don't know about the APK Amazon is distributing specifically.
Bear in mind that there are no "officially supported" versions of OS 10.2.1 out yet. Probably a bit later this month that will change.
Chase Bank App Working fine
Z10 10.2 Still no Luck with Chase Bank App
- 01-14-14, 11:17 PM #4
Personally I would just get rid of the Amazon store, there is an app called "Snap" that grabs APKs and installs them directly from Google Play.
I would bet you that all you would have to do is use Snap to download the Chase app and it would work fine.
I personally got rid of the Amazon store because it didn't work very well and I don't want app stores that get their tentacles into the OS in various ways especially if they aren't providing much in the way of corresponding benefit.
The only slight extra effort with Snap is that you have to initially install that app directly using one of the BB10 sideloading tools, because it is not going to be available in BlackBerry World.
- CrackBerry Addict
01-15-14, 07:01 PM #7
- 521 Posts
I use snap, amazon, and 1mobile. With amazon, I can download the same apps from my BlackBerry on my android tablet from the amazon cloud.
Posted via CB10
- By jasm817 in forum Android Apps (Amazon Store & APK Files)Replies: 7Last Post: 03-16-14, 10:36 AM
- By 40blind40 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 01-24-14, 10:37 PM
- By rango10 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 4Last Post: 01-19-14, 03:43 PM
- By bpgc in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 21Last Post: 01-12-14, 06:43 PM
- By Gotwake424 in forum Android Apps (Amazon Store & APK Files)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-10-14, 03:21 PM