- CrackBerry User
- 22 Posts
Hey I downloaded apk permission downloader and when I try to open an folder where the apk is it says there are no files the same happens with my max secure mobile I use snap for all my downloads when I put the option to download the app directly to the folder of your choice it doesnt show does any1 have. Any suggestions I h8 knowing that my android apps have access to private stuff on my phone why even make an app that does all
Posted via CB10
- 02-21-14, 04:22 PM #2
I....... have no idea what you're asking here. I'm sorry.
Are you looking to delete the APK files downloaded with Snap that you have installed?
- By nielsthorsen in forum Android Apps (Amazon Store & APK Files)Replies: 5Last Post: 10-08-14, 08:35 PM
- By omar ayman in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-14, 12:42 PM
- By GaleWindsar in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 1Last Post: 02-21-14, 09:56 AM
- By ruhban in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 5Last Post: 02-20-14, 05:00 PM
- By jw88 in forum BB10 Android App SideloadingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-14, 02:54 PM