Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 17 of 17
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Barracuda7772
  1. tfitzpat03's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    159 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Amazon Appstore error: request account info?

    I downloaded the amazon app store to try and download candy crush and I got this screen. I did what it told me to do which is add an address and it still shows this screen. Does anyone know how to get past this issue?
    Amazon Appstore error: request account info?-img_20140418_175116.png

    Posted via CB10
  2. jaydee5799's Avatar

    Posts
    69,158 Posts
    Global Posts
    69,199 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me...always like new friends!
    #2  

    Default

    Sideload SNAP and download it from there. Works like a charm.
    HTTR FOREVER I'll Always Be Ramblin' in Rehab: Where the real Bold addicts are!
    Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.1154 on VZW
    How to Load an OS Using Autoloader|Backup and Restore Using BB Link
    How to Sideload Android Apps to Your BB10 device|How To Upgrade Your OS with Sachesi
  3. Djlatino's Avatar

    Posts
    1,939 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,940 Global Posts
    PIN
    Look at her ****, dios mio
    #3  

    Default

    You need to have a billing address when purchasing anything linked to Amazon.
    [Atticus told me to delete the adjectives and I'd have the facts]
    2 Chainz came out with a 4.0 GPA in Business. I want to be 2 Chainz when I grow up.


    BBM: 7FC94509 - Give me a reason to use it!
  4. tfitzpat03's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    159 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

    Default

    Can't find it on snap. Oh well...

    Posted via CB10
  5. niss63's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,516 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,520 Global Posts
    #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfitzpat03 View Post
    Can't find it on snap. Oh well...

    Posted via CB10
    It's in there...

    Posted via CB10
  6. Barracuda7772's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,406 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,607 Global Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfitzpat03 View Post
    Can't find it on snap. Oh well...

    Posted via CB10
    SNAP is the Google play store with a modified blackberry front end.

    If you can't find candy crush I'd hate to say it,

    But your doing it wrong

    Sent from the ocean using my waterproof Z10
    niss63 likes this.
  7. tfitzpat03's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    159 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barracuda7772 View Post
    SNAP is the Google play store with a modified blackberry front end.

    If you can't find candy crush I'd hate to say it,

    But your doing it wrong

    Sent from the ocean using my waterproof Z10
    I can find candy crush on snap no problem. I just can't find the amazon app store on there.

    Posted via CB10
  8. Barracuda7772's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,406 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,607 Global Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfitzpat03 View Post
    I can find candy crush on snap no problem. I just can't find the amazon app store on there.

    Posted via CB10
    That's because the amazon app store is not on there.

    To download the amazon app store you have to check install from unknown sources in settings and then download and install the amazon app store from the amazon website

    Sent from the ocean using my waterproof Z10
  9. niss63's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,516 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,520 Global Posts
    #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfitzpat03 View Post
    I can find candy crush on snap no problem. I just can't find the amazon app store on there.

    Posted via CB10
    Are you looking for this?

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/get/and...0-20&m1k=vb_cb

    Posted via CB10
  10. tfitzpat03's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    159 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niss63 View Post
    Are you looking for this?

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/get/and...0-20&m1k=vb_cb

    Posted via CB10
    Thanks. Your link worked. I appreciate it.

    Posted via CB10
    Thanked by 2:
    Barracuda7772 (04-21-2014),  niss63 (04-21-2014) 
  11. Barracuda7772's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,406 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,607 Global Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfitzpat03 View Post
    Thanks. Your link worked. I appreciate it.

    Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure why but a higher percentage of amazon apps work on bb10 as opposed to Google play......scratch that it's probably because amazon doesn't use Google play services like blackberry 10

    Sent from the ocean using my waterproof Z10
  12. tfitzpat03's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    159 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barracuda7772 View Post
    I'm not sure why but a higher percentage of amazon apps work on bb10 as opposed to Google play......scratch that it's probably because amazon doesn't use Google play services like blackberry 10

    Sent from the ocean using my waterproof Z10
    The only one I can't get to work is candy crush for some reason. The one on snap doesn't work either. Bummer...

    Posted via CB10
  13. Barracuda7772's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,406 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,607 Global Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfitzpat03 View Post
    The only one I can't get to work is candy crush for some reason. The one on snap doesn't work either. Bummer...

    Posted via CB10
    Hmm it's funny you say that because my wife just downloaded candy crush on her Z10 STL100-3 on 10.2.1.2141 official and it works wonderfully, just as good as my old galaxy nexus

    Sent from the ocean using my waterproof Z10
  14. BBUniq01's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,765 Posts
    #14  

    Default

    Daughter has Candy Crush on her Z10 too with no problems.

    Loving my Zed 10!!
  15. tfitzpat03's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    159 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barracuda7772 View Post
    Hmm it's funny you say that because my wife just downloaded candy crush on her Z10 STL100-3 on 10.2.1.2141 official and it works wonderfully, just as good as my old galaxy nexus

    Sent from the ocean using my waterproof Z10
    I loaded the at&t 10.2.1 and I updated candy crush on snap and it didn't work. I just tried to load it through amazon app store and it wouldn't work. Im fresh out of ideas now.

    Posted via CB10
  16. Barracuda7772's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,406 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,607 Global Posts
    #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfitzpat03 View Post
    I loaded the at&t 10.2.1 and I updated candy crush on snap and it didn't work. I just tried to load it through amazon app store and it wouldn't work. Im fresh out of ideas now.

    Posted via CB10
    DOES it get stuck On the king splash screen?

    Sent from the ocean using my waterproof Z10
  17. Barracuda7772's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,406 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,607 Global Posts
    #17  

    Default

    Ok it works just fine on my wife's stl100-3 on 10.2.1.2141.

    And it crashes on both amazon and snap for me on a stl100-1 on 10.2.1.2141


    Sent from the ocean using my waterproof Z10

Similar Threads

  1. How do I fix a 'Dislike' error on Apollo
    By CrackBerry Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2014, 10:00 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-22-2014, 01:31 PM
  3. Instant previews alignment error!
    By Danny24uk in forum BlackBerry 10 OS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2014, 07:22 PM
  4. Farm Hero's Saga in Amazon Store!
    By TheQuietRioter in forum Android Apps (Amazon Store & APK Files)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2014, 09:40 AM
  5. torch9810 error message
    By CrackBerry Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2014, 07:24 AM

Posting Permissions