Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Aldiko Book Reader

Been looking for a good eBook Reader, and have not been very successful with the options available in BBWorld. Book Reader the app I used on my PlayBook and on my Z10 in the beginning, seems to be having issues and is no longer supported by the developer. The Kindle App is pretty good but requires you to convert epubs.

Tried a few highly rated apps in Google Play, and the Aldiko Book Reader seems to work very well. BB10 does register it as a default program for opening epub files, so all you have to do is click on the file and Aldiko Book Reader opens and adds the files to it's library.

Just wondering if anyone has bought the full version of this app? I think it might be worth it for the extra features, if the paid version will load.

Global Posts
    11,272 Global Posts
    PIN
    changes way too often

Quote Originally Posted by scalemaster34 View Post
    Been looking for a good eBook Reader, and have not been very successful with the options available in BBWorld. Book Reader the app I used on my PlayBook and on my Z10 in the beginning, seems to be having issues and is no longer supported by the developer. The Kindle App is pretty good but requires you to convert epubs.

Tried a few highly rated apps in Google Play, and the Aldiko Book Reader seems to work very well. BB10 does register it as a default program for opening epub files, so all you have to do is click on the file and Aldiko Book Reader opens and adds the files to it's library.

Just wondering if anyone has bought the full version of this app? I think it might be worth it for the extra features, if the paid version will load.
    Hi there I personally use Moon+ and bought pro too.

Community Rules & Guidelines | Marketplace Rules & Guidelines
    Passport PIN: 2BDD6F5F | Note 3 PIN: 7F4337AD