Strava Android App - Anyone sideload it to the Z10 yet?
Hey guys! I posted this in the Z10 forum and I think it's probably more relevant here.
Has anyone tried sideloading the Strava (running, cycling, walking program) application yet? I'm nearly certain that Strava won't support BB10...at least in the near future. Someone posted these .bar files for it but I can't test it since I don't have a Z10 yet. Damn those US carriers!
So, has anyone got it to work or could someone try installing these? You can also open a Strava account which is free. It's a great app to track your exercise.
- CrackBerry Newbie
05-27-2013, 10:13 AM #7
- 2 Posts
The strava cycling does not work either. The app icon shows up on my desktop, but once you tap on the app, it says opening, but it goes back to the desktop. If anyone has any solutions it would be nice. I am still waiting on a nice GPS cycling app to show up in BB Appworld, but so far there is only one app that is kind of lame and expensive. I used to run GPSpeedometer on my torch, it was a great little app. It would sync with several GPS websites, including STRAVA, RIDE with GPS and I some others, it would also generate a GPX file from your trip that you can emaill to your self and upload to any GPS website.
- By yeohda in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2012, 02:41 PM
- By zethaaron in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2012, 12:45 AM
- By bertsirkin in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2009, 12:54 PM
- By bertsirkin in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2009, 12:54 PM
- By Ponderous in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 19Last Post: 09-25-2008, 05:35 PM