Guys,

Please write down step by step instruction, how to do it on the Mac. Thanks.
    anon(5942008) likes this.
    06-14-13 01:26 PM
    I think there's some Mac specific instructions in the original thread, however I cannot get it to find the Android sdk.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 02:15 PM
    I found some of them but I am now have a problem to create debug token, I am trying something on console but very wrong. The guide is no good enough.
    06-14-13 02:54 PM
    Same here with the token, did get the two files from BB, i guess ill wait for a better explanation.

Edit : kris is making the tokens, aside from that i might still step back for now as this is too much to take in right now, all this is new to me and not enough time to learn
    Last edited by Adolfo Nava; 06-14-13 at 03:14 PM.
    06-14-13 03:01 PM
    Same here with the token, did get the two files from BB, i guess ill wait for a better explanation.

Edit : kris is making the tokens, aside from that i might still step back for now as this is too much to take in right now, all this is new to me and not enough time to learn
    Cheers! I posted my pin there. Thanks.
    06-14-13 03:28 PM
    I think there's some Mac specific instructions in the original thread, however I cannot get it to find the Android sdk.

Posted via CB10
    Assuming you're on Mountain Lion.. Open Terminal and type this. (Replacing WhereYourSDKis, with you know... where your SDK is lol)

touch ~/.bash_profile && echo "PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:$PATH:/usr/local/WhereYourSDKis/sdk:/usr/local/WhereYourSDKis/sdk" >> ~/.bash_profile
    06-15-13 04:21 AM
    Assuming you're on Mountain Lion.. Open Terminal and type this. (Replacing WhereYourSDKis, with you know... where your SDK is lol)

touch ~/.bash_profile && echo "PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:$PATH:/usr/local/WhereYourSDKis/sdk:/usr/local/WhereYourSDKis/sdk" >> ~/.bash_profile
    what format should the WhereYourSDKis be in.. for example if i have mine in Macintosh HD/Developer/SDKs/android-sdk-macosx then how should i write it in there? and are those three separate commands or one big command. I got everything to work except when i run the final ./y-maclinux.sh MyAndroidApp.apk it says android sdk path is not set..
    06-15-13 05:30 AM
    what format should the WhereYourSDKis be in.. for example if i have mine in Macintosh HD/Developer/SDKs/android-sdk-macosx then how should i write it in there? and are those three separate commands or one big command. I got everything to work except when i run the final ./y-maclinux.sh MyAndroidApp.apk it says android sdk path is not set..
    You pretty much just answered your own question.

touch ~/.bash_profile && echo "PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:$PATH:/usr/local/MacintoshHD/Developer/SDKs/android-sdk-macosx/sdk:/usr/local/MacintoshHD/Developer/SDKs/android-sdk-macosx/sdk" >> ~/.bash_profile

Open terminal, copy and paste, hit enter.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 07:02 PM
    I'm going to write a more detailed script for Mac and Linux which is identical to the Windows one.

It will also not require the Android SDK anymore.

Hang on

Edit: Updated scripts. No longer requires Android SDK for Mac or Linux.
    Last edited by xsacha; 06-16-13 at 01:17 AM.
    06-16-13 12:58 AM
    "PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:$PATH:/usr/local/MacintoshHD/Users/eee/Documents/macsdk/sdk:/usr/local/MacintoshHD/Users/jun/Documents/macsdk/sdk" >> ~/.bash_profile
    -bash: PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/MacintoshHD/Users/eee/Documents/macsdk/sdk:/usr/local/MacintoshHD/Users/jun/Documents/macsdk/sdk: No such file or directory
    Last edited by 11berry; 06-16-13 at 01:23 AM.
    06-16-13 01:05 AM
    I'm going to write a more detailed script for Mac and Linux which is identical to the Windows one.

Hang on

I got this error:

[ERROR] Invalid argument: debugtoken.bar
    [ERROR] Android SDK path is not set.

Update: Got it working, realize it's /y-android2bb and not /ymaclinux anymore
    06-16-13 02:50 AM
    That means it could not find the debugtoken.bar in the same directory.
    06-16-13 02:52 AM
    Xsacha, I never got your mac script to work without some extra steps. It seems to me that you don't have a mac around you to check.

Another problem is that usual mac user doesn't know anything about the command prompt so...

What I am saying is that several apps should be made to make things rolling for macs. I have an app for the conversion step but I don't really know how to make an app for obtaining a token.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 04:18 AM

Hang on

I'm desperately waiting for that, Can only access Mac Computers

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 05:36 AM
    original post updated, but i could't run the script properly on my mac....
    06-16-13 05:49 AM
    Test MAC simplified tutorial. Please try and write back.

1. Register here
    2. Get two e-mails from Blackberry and download two .CSJ files
    3. Download this DMG
    4. Open downloaded DMG and drag two .CSJ files into "Drag your .CSJ files here" folder
    5. Run "Get debugtoken" application
    6. Put in your developers password which you should invent and remember for later use when prompted
    7. Put in your developer pin which you've created while registering on the web page in the step 1 when prompted
    8. Put in your device PIN when prompted
    9. You should get the debugtoken.bar file on your Desktop. Drag it to the "Drag debugtoken.bar here" folder
    10. Sideload your debugtoken to your device.
    11. Run Apk2bar Converter and drag an .apk file onto application window.
    12. Sideload converted .bar file onto your device.

That's it.
    Please test it and write here.
    anon(5942008) and JMF5017 like this.
    06-16-13 10:31 AM

1. Register here
    3. Download this DMG
    4. Open downloaded DMG and drag two .CSJ files into "Drag your .CSJ files here" folder
    6. Put in your developers password which you should invent and remember for later use when prompted
    7. Put in your developer pin which you've created while registering on the web page in the step 1 when prompted
    9. You should get the debugtoken.bar file on your Desktop. Drag it to the "Drag debugtoken.bar here" folder

That's it.
    I've got an "Error: Already registered with RDK"

I tried to write my own shell script and got the same error message. Do you know what that is?
    06-16-13 10:55 AM
    I guess that you are "Already registered with RDK"
    It seems that you made your registration incorrectly and now have to request for CSJ files once again
    06-16-13 11:04 AM

1. Register here
    3. Download this DMG

That's it.
    THANK YOU! i am so excited to try this out today. will report back. xxxx
    06-16-13 11:05 AM

1. Register here
    3. Download this DMG

That's it.
    This is my problem

CSK file already exists. Use -cskdelete to delete first.
    Ok
    xxxxxxxx
    Error: Error: The HMAC information in the registration request is not valid. The likely cause of this problem is not entering the correct CSJ PIN.
    Error: Not yet registered to request debug tokens
    Last edited by Amtesh Waraich; 06-16-13 at 12:04 PM.
    06-16-13 11:26 AM
    Thanks. I did that twice already and still got that same error. Do I have to sign up with a different email?

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 11:33 AM
    This is my problem

CSK file already exists. Use -cskdelete to delete first.
    Ok
    xxxxxxxx
    Error: Error: The HMAC information in the registration request is not valid. The likely cause of this problem is not entering the correct CSJ PIN.
    Error: Not yet registered to request debug tokens
    Thank you for your report.
    It seems to me that I completely messed up my blackberry signing abilities for now so I need some time to research this issue.
    But if U have debugtoken.bar file you can still make the conversion of apk files with Apk2Bar converter. I am also interested in reports about it.
    06-16-13 01:00 PM
    So for now:

1. Register here
    3. Download this DMG
    4. Open downloaded DMG. Copy "Debugtoken request" folder somewhere (Desktop or your home folders are ok)
    5. Drag two .CSJ files from e-mails into "Debugtoken request" folder
    6. Open Terminal, type cd, drag "Debugtoken request" folder into it and press ENTER
    7. Open "Debugtoken request" folder in Finder, type: sh register.sh and press ENTER
    8. Put in your developers password which you should invent and remember for later use when prompted
    9. Put in your developer pin which you've created while registering on the web page in the step 1 when prompted
    10. Put in your device PIN when prompted
    11. You should get the debugtoken.bar file on your Desktop. Drag it to the "Drag debugtoken.bar here" folder in the downloaded DMG and copy Apk2Bar Converter app somewhere.
    12. Sideload your debugtoken to your device.
    13. Run Apk2bar Converter and drag an .apk file onto application window.
    14. Sideload converted .bar file onto your device.

That's it.
    Please test it and report back.
    06-16-13 01:33 PM
    So for now:

1. Register here
    3. Download this DMG
    4. Open downloaded DMG. Copy "Debugtoken request" folder somewhere (Desktop or your home folders are ok)
    5. Drag two .CSJ files from e-mails into "Debugtoken request" folder
    6. Open Terminal, type cd, drag "Debugtoken request" folder into it and press ENTER
    7. Open "Debugtoken request" folder in Finder, type: sh register.sh and press ENTER
    8. Put in your developers password which you should invent and remember for later use when prompted
    9. Put in your developer pin which you've created while registering on the web page in the step 1 when prompted
    10. Put in your device PIN when prompted
    11. You should get the debugtoken.bar file on your Desktop. Drag it to the "Drag debugtoken.bar here" folder in the downloaded DMG and copy Apk2Bar Converter app somewhere.
    12. Sideload your debugtoken to your device.
    13. Run Apk2bar Converter and drag an .apk file onto application window.
    14. Sideload converted .bar file onto your device.

That's it.
    Please test it and report back.
    Getting this error
    Amteshs-MacBook-Pro:~ amteshwaraich$ cd /Users/amteshwaraich/Desktop/Debugtoken\ request
    Amteshs-MacBook-Proebugtoken request amteshwaraich$ sh register.sh
    Type your new storepass
    msbrnxxx
    CSK file created.
    Type your PIN (the one you've chosen on the web-page while registering) and press ENTER
    xxxxxxxx
    Info: Successfully registered with server.
    Info: Successfully registered with server.
    Type your device PIN and press ENTER
    2AC2xxxx
    Error: Failed to decrypt keystore, invalid store password or store password not supplied.
    06-16-13 02:37 PM
    how do you sideload the debug token???
    06-16-13 03:04 PM
42 12