Google Maps For Blackberry Z10 available via sideload and its very good!
Available at goodereader.com Android App Market - BB10 Apps & Playbook Apps
It is a new version with lots of cool stuff.
Follow the easy instructions below!
1. Download this:. **DDPB DDPB.msi
2. On your Blackberry Z10, Go into (Settings / Security and Privacy / Development Mode).
3. Turn on (Development Mode). **Keep the default IP address which should be 169.254.0.1
3a Create a Password ie. 0000 Tip! Use same password for Z10 and Playbook
4. Open DDPB. **The program you downloaded earlier from link above .
5. Input 169.254.0.1 the Blackberry Z10 default IP Address and your Z10 Device Password ie. 0000
5a Connect USB cable to Blackberry Z10 device and your computer.
6. Click Connect on DDPB
7. When it's connected, Click on Add (A) then add the apps you downloaded from the goodereader website above. (See 7a below)
7a Google Maps App For Blackberry Z10 is a great one to practice with. If you are on Google Chrome when you download an App you can click on "Show in Folder" and it will show where it is so you can easily Add (A) it! If not on Chrome save your Apps to a folder on your desktop and Add (A) them from there.
8. Select the app and click on Install (I) wait untill its fully installed then look for the Google Navigation icon on your Z10 click it and your done.
That's it! Have fun
Works for me every time!!
Ps. The Dolphin Browser is a must have too.
Last edited by White9900; 02-13-2013 at 03:07 AM.
- 02-13-2013, 01:24 AM #2
Of course this is the one night I left my PC at the office...
I'll try tomorrow. Hopefully some other users have had some success by then.
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10Saving the world, one OS at a time...
Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
• How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS • for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900 •
Curve 8330 → Tour 9630 → Bold 9700 → Torch 9800 → Bold 9900 → Z10psst... ↓ Here's THANKS button ↓
- 02-13-2013, 01:55 AM #3
Hey, I just tried to side load Google maps (followed the procedure the way you said which is the exact same way I've done it with my PlayBook) and once the installation is complete the app is no where to be found. I even restarted the device but nope, nothing there. Any ideas where the app is lingering?
Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
- CrackBerry Genius
02-13-2013, 06:54 PM #16------------------------> LIST OF WORKING Android Apps for Z10/BB10 ---190 SO FAR!!! <------------------------
- 2,823 Posts
WHERE WAS ALEC?
BLACK IS BACK! BLACK Z10!!!
The later Version 6.14.2 recommended by mussaz I have tried on a Playbook and the GPS does not lock so although the one I suggest is older it is the one that works well with the Blackberry Z10.
- CrackBerry Addict
02-15-2013, 05:40 AM #20
- 737 Posts
Anyone know what could be causing this problem?
- 02-15-2013, 09:12 PM #21MyHomeSpace.ca and MyCondoSpace.ca
- 02-15-2013, 09:47 PM #22
Re: Google Maps For Blackberry Z10 available via sideload and its very good!MyHomeSpace.ca and MyCondoSpace.ca
- 02-16-2013, 10:44 AM #23MyHomeSpace.ca and MyCondoSpace.ca
- CrackBerry Addict
03-05-2013, 05:48 PM #25Z10STL100–3 – OS 10.1.0.1880
- 709 Posts
Curious? Follow me @theonecid
- By JameB in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 11Last Post: 12-17-2012, 10:54 AM
- By dierre in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2012, 07:54 PM
- By imaspy28 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-14-2011, 09:13 AM
- By SWriverstone in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-14-2009, 12:17 PM
- By SWriverstone in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 05-14-2009, 12:17 PM