- 02-16-2013, 04:47 AM #52Phones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 > Bold 9900 >Z10 > Aristo
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB + Playbook 16GB > ???
- 02-16-2013, 11:19 AM #56Saving the world, one OS at a time...
Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
• How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS • for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900 •
Curve 8330 → Tour 9630 → Bold 9700 → Torch 9800 → Bold 9900 → Z10psst... ↓ Here's THANKS button ↓
- 02-16-2013, 12:31 PM #57Click here ---->Lendo's .APK to .BAR Thread <---- Click here
Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 running 10.1.0.2354 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 running 10.1.0.2062"I'm fvcking discomknockerated and may put on pants in protest." CJH_
- 02-16-2013, 03:01 PM #59
- CrackBerry Addict
02-18-2013, 10:25 PM #66
- 750 Posts
Have any of you experienced issues where you would be typing and you can't see what you're writing, you have to constantly press on the text bar. That's pretty much the biggest issue I'm experiencing on this sideloaded app.Z10STL100–3 – OS 10.1.0.2342
Curious? Follow me @theonecid
- 02-19-2013, 11:24 PM #68
I got the Z10 last 2 weeks and still didnt use it or even try to switch it on from the problems that am hearing from there and there specially with the WhatsApp,
am so happy that you got the way how to install the whatsapp now, waiting for the other issues to be fixed like the Syncing the pics, contacts and calander..
please do you have a video shows how exactly can i install the whatsapp on the z10 ?? so then i can decide to switch on my new BB and restore every thing from the Bold 9900.
and last question guys, is it that simple to restore every thing from the BlackBerry Bold 9900 to the Z10??
- CrackBerry User
02-22-2013, 07:11 PM #72
- 67 Posts
Not directly but you will recieve a generic alert that there was whatsapp activity....
As I see it, this is a very much a bandaid to at least allow you to recieve whatsapp messages from your contacts without skipping a beat.
The experience could be sooo much better, and I am sure it will be
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-23-2013, 11:55 AM #75
- 421 Posts
Re: Whatsapp for Blackberry Z10
A thought: I think the inability to add contacts has to do with the new version of what's app, I just sideloaded the new version of what's app from good ereader to my playbook and now I can't add contacts, the previous version on that site allowed you to add contacts, anyone knows what version that was?
- By RabiyaJ in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-09-2013, 03:50 AM
- By DynaHot in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 19Last Post: 12-15-2011, 02:31 PM
- By alsawa2 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-15-2011, 01:10 PM
- By alsawa2 in forum BlackBerry 6Replies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2010, 08:18 PM
- By Matan_H in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2010, 06:23 PM