Updating android apk and private file problem
I am trying to convert my apk to bar on the playbook. However, everytime I did an update push, (Eclipse Blackberry Tool) my previous version private files stored in the app got wipe out. I am not sure if this will behave the same with production upgrade because it is definitely a bad problem if it does. In my android development upgrading doesn't delete my private files unless I actually uninstalled the program first. Does anyone have this experience with their converting process?
Seems like my problem is because of the default setting in Eclipse to clear user file on every deploy. Although, I haven't figured out how to change that setting in Eclipse. I have tested it with the command line tool from Blackberry.
Last edited by pd_drawexpress; 02-13-2013 at 03:53 PM. Reason: spelling
- By Earthbrain in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2012, 07:45 PM
- By ctrad45 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 15Last Post: 06-16-2010, 02:49 PM
- By simonyet in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2009, 04:12 AM
- By liz1214 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2009, 04:30 PM
- By ric121 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2008, 03:09 AM