- CrackBerry User
- 13 Posts
Security wipe and now Android sideloaded apps don't work!
did a security wipe the other day because my pb was getting a bit slow. I re-installed the latest software version 126.96.36.1998 and then sideloaded up all of my Android apps again. Much to my surprise, I was able to load them but now none of them work! Please help as those apps, especially kindle and twitter, are the ones I use the most on my pb. Thank you in advance for helping me.
- By Warner 140 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-28-2011, 10:57 AM
- By Warner 140 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 5Last Post: 10-28-2011, 10:57 AM
- By ad19 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2011, 11:39 PM
- By ad19 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2011, 11:39 PM
- By vanald04 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2009, 12:58 PM