- CrackBerry User
- 76 Posts
Problems loading an Installed converted .apk
Guys i converted the .apk file to .bar using the "apk2bar" by HaTaX and signed it. Then installed this on my playbook with DDPB (tried BBHTool too) and i get this message:
Sorry! The application "Aplication name" has stopped working unexpectedly. Please try again. Force close.
I tried with Skype and Angry Birds Rio and get the same error with both.
Any help will be great appreciated.
PD: What's the .Isv file created by "apk2bar" for?
- By kcmagnet in forum Android App SideloadingReplies: 7Last Post: 09-11-2012, 07:09 AM
- By Undisputed in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2009, 12:32 PM
- By Undisputed in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2009, 12:32 PM
- By cyberredy in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 6Last Post: 12-20-2007, 09:47 AM
- By FatherKind in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2007, 11:57 AM