Is Opera mini working for you???
I see a lot of people saying that they are using Opera on playbook, and they like it or some others saying that they don't.
I don't know why, but Opera mini just gives me force close error, and I can never try this on my playbook. Both 7.0.3 and 6.1 version doesn't work for me.
Am I missing something? Is my playbook android player not working right? It MIGHT be the latter option, as recently, a LOT of android apps were just force closing and not working properly where few months ago, almost every single android app I sideloaded at least opened up perfectly.
- 11-17-2012, 10:44 AM #2
Re: Is Opera mini working for you???
opera is not working for me as well. I use maxthorn from app store. interestingly enough I find optimized version to work great on my playbook. better than the latest version that I sideloaded.
Sent from Blackberry Playbook using TapaTalk 2MyHomeSpace.ca and MyCondoSpace.ca
- By Shlooky in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2011, 08:06 PM
- By Shlooky in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2011, 08:06 PM
- By drjay868 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 42Last Post: 04-28-2011, 11:43 PM
- By MCope in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 19Last Post: 11-28-2009, 12:22 AM
- By hilroyy in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2008, 07:13 PM