hmmm, it is not working for me! crashes on launch

Hi Regnillop, Is it the Handrite app? That's strange as it seems to work perfectly for me and for another user that posted on the previous page.

I have had similar experience as you where an app that seems to work for someone that posted the BAR file doesn't seem to work for me.

I think the Android player is still quite buggy and it's very possible that when you restart your system and try to install the BAR file again then it might work. Not sure though. Hopefully someone else has a more helpful suggestion.
    12-29-11 01:41 PM
    Doen't help, but handrite works well for me too...
    12-29-11 02:25 PM
    Thanks for the links - with es file explorer and mvideoplayer I can now browse my NAS and play AVI's directly from it
    Last edited by stormuk; 12-29-11 at 06:39 PM. Reason: bad spelling
    flier79 likes this.
    12-29-11 06:38 PM
    mVideoPlayer
    Android Settings

I like to have these two.

Thanks in advace.
    12-30-11 04:36 AM
    mVideoPlayer
    Android Settings

I like to have these two.

Thanks in advace.
    They are already posted. Please see posts # 19 and 21 above.
    aleckon likes this.
    12-30-11 06:45 AM
    Contains:

1) Amazon MP3
    2) IM+ Pro
    3) Meridian Video Player
    4) Moon Reader Pro
    5) PhonemyPC
    6) Google Translate
    7) Wiki Encyclopedia
    8) Wine Dictionary
    12-30-11 09:12 AM
    Any chance you could convert the USAA banking app? I don't have an apk though as I don't have an android device

Thanks!
    12-31-11 12:10 AM
    How about a Chase bank BAR file? I tried the one from the spreadsheet, and I couldn't get it to download. Thanks!
    12-31-11 08:25 AM
    i was also wondering if someone could convert the Kaplan Qbank file, that would help me and all the future docs on playbook out alot!
    01-02-12 07:09 AM
    Contains:

1) Settings
    2) Webex
    were you able to login in to your webex account? because I can't go beyond the login screen.
    01-03-12 01:47 AM
    rustmonkey, terpforlife: The BAR files for USAA and Chase are attached.

nasmun: I couldn't get the Kaplan Qbank apk file as it showed up as a protected file in Astro and won't let me backup the apk. Sorry.

sf49ers: I wasn't able to login to webex using my corporate account. I still uploaded it in case someone had a non-corporate account to test it out.
    01-03-12 08:21 AM
    Wanted to thank you up front for the USAA bar but could not get it to work. Was my first bar install that failed. Tried 3 times with no luck. Any recommendations?
    Thanks
    01-04-12 05:00 PM
    I'm having problems with the Kindle app ... it installs OK but wont launch. Ideas?

Thanks!!
    M
    01-06-12 08:24 AM
    Probably the wrong forum for this but I'm using mVideoPlayer after having mapped to my PC drive, I just find that I can't just click on the video file, I have to press and hold, click "Open As" from the "Operations" menu, followed by "Video" and then finally click the "mVideoPlayer" to play the file...

Am I missing something obvious or is there a way to change the default file associations somewhere in ES File Explorer?

Thanks!
    Last edited by djrobinn; 01-06-12 at 11:34 AM.
    01-06-12 11:30 AM
    i was also wondering if someone could convert the Kaplan Qbank file, that would help me and all the future docs on playbook out alot!
    Hi nasmun, i was hoping for the kaplan qbank app too,.but.... with the capabilities of playbook, we can login thru browser and take tests like we would from desktop. we even have capability of "zooming" into those picture slides. im justnot sure about questions with video or audio, but im guessing it will work.

Goodluck!
    01-06-12 08:59 PM
    thanks for the Handrite app! It's awesome
    01-11-12 01:13 PM
    Probably the wrong forum for this but I'm using mVideoPlayer after having mapped to my PC drive, I just find that I can't just click on the video file, I have to press and hold, click "Open As" from the "Operations" menu, followed by "Video" and then finally click the "mVideoPlayer" to play the file...

Am I missing something obvious or is there a way to change the default file associations somewhere in ES File Explorer?

Thanks!
    I was wondering the same thing. This is how I'm doing it too. Anyone?
    01-12-12 04:00 AM
    Hi! The mVideoPlayer doesn't work on my PlayBook. It just closes after launch. Any of you guys manage to get this to work? Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA
    01-14-12 05:57 AM
    Can some convert a video player app that plays mkv. I cant find one
    Thanks
    01-14-12 08:56 PM
    rustmonkey, terpforlife: The BAR files for USAA and Chase are attached.

nasmun: I couldn't get the Kaplan Qbank apk file as it showed up as a protected file in Astro and won't let me backup the apk. Sorry.

sf49ers: I wasn't able to login to webex using my corporate account. I still uploaded it in case someone had a non-corporate account to test it out.
    Thanks! USAA works great!
    01-14-12 10:52 PM
    should i be on the 0s 2.0 because not one of thease apps work for me?
    i have side loaded every single one and none of them work....
    01-14-12 11:12 PM
    Yes, you have to be on OS2
    01-15-12 09:26 AM
    should i be on the 0s 2.0 because not one of thease apps work for me?
    i have side loaded every single one and none of them work....
    My favorite Android Apps that work on Playbook OS 2.0

01-15-12 05:40 PM
    alright cool thank you both for pointing this out to me...how dumb of me im new here and i was just looking for some apps thanks.......
    i was on os 2.0 but when i side loaded my game back on the game i liked the best lets golf 2 did not work... so i went back to the old one 1.0.8.6067......and yes ill repeat that i went back to the old one cause my game did not work.....lol !
    i dont see much different anyway in the os 2.0 i like the tabs All /Favorites /Media /Games
    the new one does not have that just you can make a folder thats it ?
    01-16-12 12:19 AM
    Contains:

1) Settings
    2) Webex
    Please? if in your will power, Convert.
    01-17-12 06:14 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD