anyone can help me ? i hav downloaded zip apps and im using ddbp insatller which requires .bar files i hav pacemaker but
    when i extracted there are 2 folders which are META-INF and the native but there is no such .bar file on these two folder thats why i cant install the app
    12-11-12 07:19 AM
    i have this error message with 2 apps i converted and signed with apk2bar by HaTaX:

Sorry! The application APP NAME has stopped working unexpectedly. Please try again. Force close.
    Help please?
    12-27-12 01:14 PM
    Thank you soooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooo. Soooooooooooooooo much. I hated playbook at first until I found this website.
    troubl3dman likes this.
    12-28-12 11:30 AM
    Can anyone confirm in Skype works with video calls before i potentially waste my time as thats the only thing i want to get from the android market.
    I have family abroad and would love to chat to them using skype on the playbook rather than my laptop all the time.
    01-09-13 08:24 AM
    Can anyone confirm in Skype works with video calls before i potentially waste my time as thats the only thing i want to get from the android market.
    I have family abroad and would love to chat to them using skype on the playbook rather than my laptop all the time.
    No. A million times NO.
    01-09-13 08:45 AM
    does this work on os 2.1.0.1314 thanks for any help
    01-09-13 09:37 AM
    Thanks for your reply bungaboy
    01-09-13 10:58 AM
    Skype is coming to BB10, so when Playbook gets BB10 (eventually... don't ask how long, we don't know) .. you will get Skype :-)

Installed the 6.7 bar file. Worked immediately :-) Trying to access the settings menu causes a force close. (64gb playbook bought last week).
    02-05-13 02:22 PM
    Need help, BBH Tool stopped sideloading for me. Will not accept files. Repeats "no file selected", whether I add from Documents, or copy a link into the remote bar. It worked great for 3 apps then, nothing. Will I need to uninstall, and reinstall? Can you give me advice?
    02-19-13 08:25 PM
    I keep getting an *unable to access jarfile* error? do I need to reinstall something I perhaps accidentally deleted? It was working perfectly the last time I tried it. I am using the DDPB uploader
    troubl3dman likes this.
    03-17-13 05:44 AM
    anyone can help me ? i hav downloaded zip apps and im using ddbp insatller which requires .bar files i hav pacemaker but
    when i extracted there are 2 folders which are META-INF and the native but there is no such .bar file on these two folder thats why i cant install the app
    Pacemaker will work on PlayBook and there is a version of z10 if you bought the PlayBook version.
    03-26-13 05:02 PM
    I've been reading around but haven't found my answer I just realized that after updating PB to 2.1 sideloaded apps should just load. well mine still ask me to choose honeycomb launcher or qnx (I've never used the qnx never works.) but the honey comb is kinda annoying because I have to do extra steps just to get my app open. how exactly do I eliminate those extra steps?
    troubl3dman likes this.
    03-26-13 11:17 PM
    I've been reading around but haven't found my answer I just realized that after updating PB to 2.1 sideloaded apps should just load. well mine still ask me to choose honeycomb launcher or qnx (I've never used the qnx never works.) but the honey comb is kinda annoying because I have to do extra steps just to get my app open. how exactly do I eliminate those extra steps?
    Uninstall the Honeycomb launcher. It serves no purpose ever since the first OS 2.1 was released..
    03-27-13 01:44 AM
    Uninstall the Honeycomb launcher. It serves no purpose ever since the first OS 2.1 was released..
    I deleted the hlc wallpapers which im lead to believe is the launcher. and rebooted but still getting option. i'm also in developer mode and DDPB wont recognize my ip on PB. any reason why it wouldnt be working.

FIGURED IT OUT..
    downloaded ghost commander and uninstalled that way..
    Last edited by BBM.Duchess; 03-27-13 at 09:04 AM.
    troubl3dman likes this.
    03-27-13 08:25 AM
    Please some help me in rooting and installation of android apps in Playbook OS 2.1.0.1917
    03-03-15 10:20 AM
    (placement holder).
    04-25-15 01:11 PM
    (placement holder).
    Bacon Munchers likes this.
    04-25-15 05:26 PM
117 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD