11-21-2012, 09:08 AM #2
- 19,542 Posts
I don't think you want any "additional" launcher. The new OS allows each Android app to run in its own window. So you really only need to organize your icons, both non-android and android the way you want them. You could even create a FOLDER with only Android apps and arrange them in the order you want. Or you could drag all Android apps to a new pane/panel off to the right so they are all on one pane.
If you do have a Launcher, then you have one more step in the middle as the OS will offer the native launcher or your launcher.
Others may have additional ideas or info.
- CrackBerry Addict
11-21-2012, 09:38 AM #3
- 619 Posts
Re: Android launcher for FW: 220.127.116.118
Definitely avoid using launchers with OS 2.1. The native QNX launcher does a much better job and helps to create a seamless, more integrated experience. I use a mix of Android and native apps all the time, and I no longer notice the difference.
Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk 2
- 11-21-2012, 11:00 AM #6
Guides over here: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...eloading-f258/ (jump to the part that says sideloading the bar if you already have the apk converted to the bar)
And more info scattered about it all over the forums..
- CrackBerry Newbie
11-22-2012, 08:25 AM #7
- 5 Posts
- By rkennedy01 in forum Android App SideloadingReplies: 24Last Post: 04-13-2012, 12:14 PM
- By davefootball123 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2012, 08:00 PM
- By c_weiler in forum PlayBook RootingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2012, 02:13 PM
- By djouija in forum PlayBook RootingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2012, 09:10 AM
- By followchrist88 in forum PlayBook RootingReplies: 7Last Post: 12-13-2011, 09:03 AM