Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,988 Global Posts
    PIN
    N/A
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Seidio Innocase Surface Case & Innocase Cased Holster For BlackBerry 9000 Bold

Seidio Innocase Surface Case & Innocase Cased Holster:

I recently received a package from Seidio in Houston, TX containing both the new Innocase & matching holster for the BlackBerry 9000 Bold. I have personally used, tested and reviewed quite a few product from Seidio in the past and recognized their shipping methods: simple and efficient. Not much money is spent on fancy packaging and logos…which translates into no wasted money out of your pocket.

Innocase Surface Case:

I immediately removed the Innocase from its packing envelope and within seconds, had my Bold completely incased between the two pieces of the case that snaps together easily and securely…just as I have experienced with their cases for my past Treo 680, iPhone and BlackBerry Curve. The case is absolutely the thinnest around, and adds no more than 1mm of bulk to an already large phone like the Bold. The case is covered by a rubberized paint that aids in securely gripping the phone while you use it. It is well shaped, and amazingly form fitting and well worth the purchase price for added protection, appearance, and "grippiness".

Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories

The only negative things that I found were that the case, no matter how thin and weightless it might be, seems to make the Bold "feel" thicker and heavier…which might be a turn off to some that think the Bold is too big and heavy as it is. Secondly, the Innocase is an absolute bear to take off!! The other cases like this I have used by Seidio in the past had a slight opening where a clip was not used that added it easy separation of the two pieces…but not so with the Bold Innocase. It requires a fingernail or knife blade to be inserted between the pieces to separate. Not the best method, but the only one that seems to work.

Overall though, a very successful product from a company that seems to be on the forefront of smartphone accessories. I would recommend it to anyone wanting the ultimate protection without adding bulk.

Innocase Cased Holster:

Seidio has been the most successful accessory manufacturer to offer custom easy-access holsters for smartphones, whether "naked" without any case, or incased in one of their form-fitting Innocase cases.

This holster for the cased BlackBerry Bold is another winner from Seidio. Its built from a sturdy, heavyweight plastic, and has both a very strong top clip to keep the Bold securely held in place while making it easy to retrieve, but a hefty belt-clip on the rear that fits a large array of belt widths and sizes and allows the holster to be racheted 360-degrees so it's accessible from any position favored by the user.

Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories

I happen to be in the car business, and am in and out of automobiles and trucks all day long. Many holsters have a tendency to spit a phone out of it's clip the first time it's bumpled or raked against something…but not so with the Seidio product. It has taken quite a bit of abuse in the last few days of use, and I have yet to have my beloved BlackBerry drop to the ground because of a wimpy and poorly designed clip. This holster is a perfect fit and match for the Innocase Surface case, and I would recommend both products highly.

-Terry