CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    30BB7DC7
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Review- Seidio Innocase Holster combo + cases

Whats up everyone, its JReel. Here's another video review on the Seidio Innocase Holster. Spending more time with the Seidio Inno Case i knew what i would expect for the holster, great clip, reliable and firm swivel movement. That is just what i got, trying out this combo, i must say this might just be the BEST combo out there. The case sits perfectly into the holster, going into standy mode, which is so useful. For me using this combo holster around school in between classes, i slip the case into the hoslter going into standby just vibrating in the holster and thats it, so easy. I dont have to switch modes from normal going into vibrate or anything it is automatically set in standby mode. But its not over, having other cases on the side, i had to experiment what else might fit into this fantastic holster. The Blackberry skin case, Case mate smart skin, and the Seidio Crystal Case ALL FIT into the holster. For the Blackberry skin case and the Case mate smart skin, you have to be cautious about putting it in because of the top part might ride upwards because of the tab which holds it in. To sum it all up with my findings of this case/combo, this is a MUST HAVE ROCKIN' package. $29.95 @ the shopCrackberry. Check out the video review and the pictures. Subscribe, Rate, & Comment on my Youtube channel

Seidio Innocase holster+Seidio Inno Case

Seidio Innocase Holster+Case Mate Smart Skin

Seidio Innocase Holster+Blackberry skin case
    -Case Reviews, Tech, Mac, Photography-
    My Youtube Channel- Reviews, Apps, Macbook
    Twitter-Follow Me
    Retired Mod

PIN
    PIN:ky Tuscadero

Another excellent review JReel. Nice pictures but the video
    showing the holster and how well it works with a variety of cases
    was great. Thanks again for taking the time to do this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,926 Global Posts
    PIN
    7ADFBC83

Nice reviewas always JReel.
    If I was a case guy, I'd really have to consider this one. I am definitely down with the inno gray case. Love the look of my berry with it.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    7,117 Global Posts

Looks nice... But I don't do the holster thing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,971 Global Posts
    PIN
    Say What?

Great review once again!
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    K underwear turns me on

I am getting very tempted to ditch the OEM holster for this case combo. Maybe with tax refund... haha

United States Air Force
    CrackBerry Genius

JReel, you are the ultimate BB Bold case/holster guy! Excellent video review! I like the Innocase, I might look into getting one. Out of all of them, I think the Innocase and Holster combo looked the best. I'm not into holsters, but those 2 looked pretty sharp together. Keep up the excellent work, JReel!
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    2,303 Global Posts

very nice review man! good job! i use this and love it as well.
    I do what I can do when I can do it.
    Cobra302@crackberry.com
    Follow Me On Twitter
    Retired Mod

Global Posts
    13,096 Global Posts

Jreel - I told you I was looking forward to this review. Good job! Glad to see it will work with the BB skin as well.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    30BB7DC7
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

Default Holster

Quote Originally Posted by Garz View Post
    Jreel - I told you I was looking forward to this review. Good job! Glad to see it will work with the BB skin as well.
    Thanks! i hope you like the review, either the Seidio Innocase + Holster is sweet, i believe Seidio also sells just the holster for a naked Bold
    Twitter-Follow Me
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    30BB7DC7
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

Default Seidio

Quote Originally Posted by wirelessgal View Post
    JReel, you are the ultimate BB Bold case/holster guy! Excellent video review! I like the Innocase, I might look into getting one. Out of all of them, I think the Innocase and Holster combo looked the best. I'm not into holsters, but those 2 looked pretty sharp together. Keep up the excellent work, JReel!
    Definitely the holster combo is sweeet, ive been using it everyday, i hope the Crackberry store will have the Innocase Surface, that case looks nice
    Twitter-Follow Me
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    30BB7DC7
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

Default case combo

Quote Originally Posted by Kronk View Post
    I am getting very tempted to ditch the OEM holster for this case combo. Maybe with tax refund... haha
    LOL sounds good, yea the OEM holster is nice but not for me
    Twitter-Follow Me
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    ask!

Hey jreel, great review bro! This review has definately convinced me to buy the innocase/holster combo.

Those pics are great, is that the black innocase on your bold?

Also, has anyone been to sedios website and seen the hybrid innocase? Its a combination of the black innocase back and the innocase crystal on the front, looks pretty solid. They call it "the best of both worlds" haha. Name fits :P

CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    30BB7DC7
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  

Default Seidio

Quote Originally Posted by jlasa06 View Post
    Hey jreel, great review bro! This review has definately convinced me to buy the innocase/holster combo.

Those pics are great, is that the black innocase on your bold?

Also, has anyone been to sedios website and seen the hybrid innocase? Its a combination of the black innocase back and the innocase crystal on the front, looks pretty solid. They call it "the best of both worlds" haha. Name fits :P

The Black one is the Case mate smart skin. I havent checked out the hybrid one yet, but i will soon, hopefully to review. sounds good!
    Twitter-Follow Me
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,788 Global Posts
    PIN
    30b86176

nice job buddy
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    ask!

Oh ok. Case mate looks good to but I think I'm going to stay with the innocase.

CrackBerry Newbie

Another great review!

Just received my hybrid case and holster combo for my Bold. Gotta say, I am again extremely pleased with Seidio and their great product line.

I only have one small concern, or maybe a "wish". The spring clip on the top of the holster seems to have some really sharp corners and edges. They really should have rounded those off. This does not effect the security of the phone while in its case,however, it does tend to scrape my forearm while I am wearing the phone on my hip.

Still over all, very pleased with the product and highly recommend it to anyone. In fact my girlfriend's crystal case arrived today as well for her red curve.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    30BB7DC7
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #18  

Default case

Quote Originally Posted by WGray582 View Post
    Another great review!

Just received my hybrid case and holster combo for my Bold. Gotta say, I am again extremely pleased with Seidio and their great product line.

I only have one small concern, or maybe a "wish". The spring clip on the top of the holster seems to have some really sharp corners and edges. They really should have rounded those off. This does not effect the security of the phone while in its case,however, it does tend to scrape my forearm while I am wearing the phone on my hip.

Still over all, very pleased with the product and highly recommend it to anyone. In fact my girlfriend's crystal case arrived today as well for her red curve.
    Yeah i did a swap with my grey and clear to make it hybrid and it is SWEEET!!! Hmm for my holster it is rounded off, but that's why there is a case to push against the sliding top
    Twitter-Follow Me
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,926 Global Posts
    PIN
    7ADFBC83

Quote Originally Posted by WGray582 View Post
    Another great review!

Nice-What color did you get? I have a black/clear hybrid on the way w/out the case.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    ask!

I gotta get this holster! But I haven't received my innocase yet. I'm excited though!

CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    PIN
    Send me a pm.....

Great work as always!!
    If you can't, you must. If you must, you can.
    Whatever you desire, you must and can acheive!

http://twitter.com/TexasTrainer254