Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    30BB7DC7
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Review- Seidio 3500 Battery for the Blackberry Bold

Hi members of Crackberry, its JReel with another review, this time i got the Seidio 3500 Battery. The size of this battery is double in width of the OEM battery, but the same in length for it to fit in the battery slot. It does come with a extended battery door, the material of that is pretty identical to the Seidio Innocase, which felt great in the hand. On my cover, it felt clicky on the bottom towards the latch (i'm not sure if it was defective or not) but still worked for the purpose of it. I knew this battery was going to last long, but not this long, a blazing 52 hours if i calculated right. I tested this battery the same way i did with the Seidio 1650 model (check out the video if you haven't), under wifi, playing music, receiving emails, texting, and dropping tweets. The power on this Seidio 3500 is unbelieveable, they really have out done themselves on this one, hopefully in the future they can have the same power but in a OEM size. This accessory is a power user's best friend, and will exceed a casual user's expectations. Check out the video, and please comment on what you think of the size, power, and usage.

Stay tuned, i might be having a huge giveaway next week on my Youtube channel, please subscribe to it, comment n rate my videos

Get the Seidio 3500 Battery Here

-Case Reviews, Tech, Mac, Photography-
    My Youtube Channel- Reviews, Apps, Macbook
    Twitter-Follow Me
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,789 Global Posts
    PIN
    30b86176

good review once again.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,547 Global Posts

Awesome review. I had bought one but I returned it. I started getting cramps in my hand from typing with it. I switched back to the default battery and it went away.

The battery itself was awesome though. Lasted me 2 and 1/2 longer than the OEM.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,225 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me :)

I'd love this battery, but it just seems to clunky and big. All that extra bulk isn't really calling me over to buy it.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    30BB7DC7
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Default battery

Quote Originally Posted by zkyevolved View Post
    I'd love this battery, but it just seems to clunky and big. All that extra bulk isn't really calling me over to buy it.
    Yea i told Seidio if they can make it slimmer lol
    Twitter-Follow Me
    CrackBerry Newbie

just ried to attach seidio extended battery door to my new BOLD ..but it doesn't seem to "connect" at the bottom where the tiny black 'nub' at the bottom-center seems a bit smaller than the 'nub' on OEM battery door. Any trick i should know as a BB & Bold newbie?
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    30BB7DC7
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Quote Originally Posted by heller_matthew View Post
    just ried to attach seidio extended battery door to my new BOLD ..but it doesn't seem to "connect" at the bottom where the tiny black 'nub' at the bottom-center seems a bit smaller than the 'nub' on OEM battery door. Any trick i should know as a BB & Bold newbie?
    yea i had that similar problem to the Seidio battery door, u just have to mess around with it for the right click, or you can contact Seidio, and try to get another battery door, i hope this helps.
    Twitter-Follow Me