CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Phantomskinz Review

I drove down to Phantomskinz and had them install the kit on my Storm. Having seen the Ghost Armour and ordered the InvisiShield all I can say is this stuff takes the cake. There is no orange peel and the kit fits beautifully. I would highly recommend this screen protector.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by azlawyer View Post
    I drove down to Phantomskinz and had them install the kit on my Storm. Having seen the Ghost Armour and ordered the InvisiShield all I can say is this stuff takes the cake. There is no orange peel and the kit fits beautifully. I would highly recommend this screen protector.
    Did you go with the full body, or just screen? I installed the InvisiShield and removed it in 2 days. It was horrendous. I haven't seen an installed GA, but the PhantomSkinz was a quality product? Does it install in the same manner as the IS?
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    624 Global Posts

Pics please!
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present." - Master Oogway
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

I did the full kit and had the guys at Phantomskinz do the install. Fortunately, they are local here in Phoenix. I had ordered the invisishield, but left it in the box when I started to hear the horror stories. Comparing their film to the Phantomskinz film is like night and day.

P.S. There is no difference in the responsiveness of the touch screen and it still fits in the cradle.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    624 Global Posts

Can you supply us with some pics lawyer......?
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present." - Master Oogway
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

I'm in phoenix too where did you to go? To some mall kiosk or is there a main store you can go to?