Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    963 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Micro usb car charger, yes! car charger review (video)

Hey Rafael here with a quick review of my car charger. Check out the video the charger also double as a home outlet charger. I'm sure its been done before, but this is the first I've seen of it. However it is a little on the big side so I suggest you check out the clearance to your cigarette lighter and if its not a tight fit I would recommend this car charger for you. It seems like something that could come in handy.

Video:

CrackBerry User

that review is pointless. anyone who knows that it has a connector for an outlet for both power outlets will knows its used as both a car charger and travel charger. lol
    CrackBerry Master

Holy schneikes! That thing is as big as the storm... that's insane. Get the regular car charger from verizon and then just get a 110AC --> 12vDC plug for your house for $10 at walmart.

Something like this...

Last edited by jdoc77; 03-05-2009 at 10:58 PM.
    It could be the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Global Posts
    32,227 Global Posts
    PIN
    By request.

Yes, those 12v car plug adapters are handy, we keep one in our Dopp kit for trips, with a double adapter for both of our car adapters, a nice gift Sprint gave us for our Christmas upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    963 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Quote Originally Posted by jdoc77 View Post
    Holy schneikes! That thing is as big as the storm... that's insane. Get the regular car charger from verizon and then just get a 110AC --> 12vDC plug for your house for $10 at walmart.

Something like this...

I got this charger for $12 shipped.
    CrackBerry Master

Quote Originally Posted by xilly View Post
    Umm.. that charger looks like a d1ck and balls.
    And you likee?
    CrackBerry User

Well I thought my car charging solution would be to use a usb car charger adapter. But the storm when plunged in like this charges for 2 seconds then stop for some reason. But I did just buy the docking station which I plan to use in my car. I hope it works this way.
    CrackBerry Master

Quote Originally Posted by cpuking2009 View Post
    Well I thought my car charging solution would be to use a usb car charger adapter. But the storm when plunged in like this charges for 2 seconds then stop for some reason. But I did just buy the docking station which I plan to use in my car. I hope it works this way.
    You mean the USB charger that is in some car AC adapters? My guess is they don't have enough amps... If you have a car AC adapter.. you could just use the regular AC charger. Or get one, they are about $20 at walmart too. No, I am not a schill for wal-mart, I just live close to one.