Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. xxraffyxx's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    835 Posts
    Global Posts
    963 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Incipio Silicrylic case review for the Tour 9630 (video)

    Video:


    Incipio Silicrylic


    I'm not really a big phone case fan, I usually carry my phone with only a phantomskinz installed and that is just perfect for me 90% of the time. The reason I bought a case was for the other 10% when I'm out doing some type of activities where I don't want to worry about dropping my phone. I saw that otterbox made a really tough case, but that seem a bit too excessive for me, and all the seidio cases looked like it would only protect from minor drops, but mostly just scratches. I'd like to say this case fits perfectly in the middle of seidio and otterbox.

    Incipio Silicrylic case is pretty much a soft silicon case that gets held into place with a hard plastic shell. I have to say its a great combination! The soft silicon will give your phone the shock protection that is needed, while the plastic shell will keep the case tightly in place. I feel confident that the tour will survive a drop while in this case. (I wont do this test!, but I will update if/when a drop happens) All the buttons speaker holes line up perfectly.





    With adding a case you going to add bulk to the phone and this case is no exception, but like I said above this case fits nicely in the middle of a seidio case and a otterbox case, its not a thin case by any means, but its not too bulky.




    Some things I'd like to see different.
    When the phone is on its back the phone had ZERO grip on the surface (slides everywhere!) I'd like to see some of the silicon expose in the back because currently its all plastic. It would help keep it from slipping everwhere.



    The soft silicon covering the bezel is a little flimsy I'd like it if the plastic would hold the silicon cover the bezel better.

    A smaller hole for the camera lens.

    Yes it does fit into the stock leather holder.... just not very well.

  2. catseyenu's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    140 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    Nice review, thank you.

Posting Permissions