CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default i ♥ my Incipio Silicrylic!

I ordered my Storm 2 Incipio Silicrylic right after they were instock (Friday) and with free shipping from CA to OH it got here on MONDAY! wow, super quick shipping and USPS too!

Anyway, I thought that this would be a bit more bulkier than I'd want, but wanted to check it out anyway...NOPE! this is so super slim, i'm amazed It feels great to hold and the color is pretty much the same as pictured on website. the silicone cover is nice and thick on the front and the body is super thin and the plastic doesn't add anybulk to it!

Here's some pics for ya!

with out the hard plastic

oops, sorry my pictures are so big!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,501 Global Posts

I can't even see the pics...at work and i am not allowed.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

looks great RB! Love the color too! I still have to order mine. I was going to order the feather light case because I thought the silicrylic was too bulky but after seeing your pix I actually really like the way that looks thanks for sharing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

Wow! It looks great! I have had such bad luck with Incipio and I gave it another try with the feather and its cut wrong! I can't charge it with my case on. I am tempted to give them one last try but with the original storm it was so tight it made it super hard to press on the screen and effected its efficiency. Have you experienced anything like that?
    Live, Laugh, and Love...then laugh some more!
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,225 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me :)

Quote Originally Posted by jamigraham View Post
    Wow! It looks great! I have had such bad luck with Incipio and I gave it another try with the feather and its cut wrong! I can't charge it with my case on. I am tempted to give them one last try but with the original storm it was so tight it made it super hard to press on the screen and effected its efficiency. Have you experienced anything like that?
    That's why I went the Case Mate Tough Hybrid way .
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,225 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbrite812 View Post
    I ordered my Storm 2 Incipio Silicrylic right after they were instock (Friday) and with free shipping from CA to OH it got here on MONDAY! wow, super quick shipping and USPS too!

Anyway, I thought that this would be a bit more bulkier than I'd want, but wanted to check it out anyway...NOPE! this is so super slim, i'm amazed It feels great to hold and the color is pretty much the same as pictured on website. the silicone cover is nice and thick on the front and the body is super thin and the plastic doesn't add anybulk to it!

Here's some pics for ya!

with out the hard plastic

oops, sorry my pictures are so big!
    It looks AWESOME I like it ^^ Kudos ^^
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    3100B153 <---- ADD

looks pretty kool
    : PIN:3100B153 : ADD ME : follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/Dyzrv
    Rbaird91 is me

Global Posts
    30,845 Global Posts
    PIN
    PIN:K Floyd!

Bit to girlish for my tastes. Moving to Community reviews!

Quote Originally Posted by pkcable View Post
    Bit to girlish for my tastes. Moving to Community reviews!
    aww Uncle Rich your S2 would look pimpin in a hot pink cover

CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,225 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionPrincess View Post
    aww Uncle Rich your S2 would look pimpin in a hot pink cover

LOL all the ladies would think you're the most sensitive, in-touch (emotionally) guy out there to dress up your S2 in a pink little dress ^^ and taunt her around the town .
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

thanks

i read about the storm silicrylic issues before ordering this and hoped it had been fixed...it sure has. i don't notice the side buttons being pressed due to the hard case and haven't had a single issue with the screen responsiveness since putting the case on.

i also put on the screen protector that comes with it and it seems as good as any other screen protector i've used on other electronics. i prefer the water-applied skin protectors (bse, phantom skinz, etc) but wanted more drop-protection for this phone, i still may apply one though since i don't think it would affect the case at all.
    CrackBerry User

The otterbox communter still has it beat because it covers up the usb charging port and headphone jack.
    Lyricidal's 5.0.0.713/.758 Hybrid - Natemz BBampd 3 theme
    CrackBerry Abuser

I ordered mine on Saturday and can't wait. I have the Otterbox Defender but that thing is so boring and just not girly, to be frank. I was so happy when I saw this one because I wanted my phone to be well protected but still cute. It's good to know we can have both. I ordered the same color RB. Now I'm really super excited, thanks for sharing
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,804 Global Posts
    PIN
    iMessenger

I just ordered the black one for my 9700, looking forward to trying it out
    iPhone 4S Jailbroken
    iPad 3rd Generation Jailbroken
    Apple TV
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #15  

I prefer a naked phone or with invisible shield type skin, but with the glass screen I wanted a bit more protection if dropped, so since I normally go naked I don't mind the jack & usb uncovered plus I hate having to pull a piece of rubber out just to charge the phone...the phones with charger covers bug the heck outta me!

CrackBerry Abuser

So I finally got my case. I have to say the pink is much brighter than I expected...about a hair away from flourescent. But the case is nice, really doesn't add bulk like the Otterbox Defender. Anybody who orders from them, take the free shipping, I paid for fed ex ground and it seems like they made it take 5 business days on purpose.

I got my pink silicrylic case today for my S2! I love it! I ordered it from Incipio on 2/2 with free delivery and recd it today 2/5 coming from Cali to Jersey.

But as far as the case goes, it is exactly as the pix posted by the OP, RB, and there are no limitations on the touch screen while it is "installed" It does not make the S2 bulky at all either but at the same time provides substancial protection even if you wanted to you can leave off the plastic guard over the silicone and just rock it like that too!

Last edited by ScorpionPrincess; 02-07-2010 at 06:41 AM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I take it back. In natural light it's a normal pink. I like it a lot. What a relief to not feel like I'm carrying a brick around. Protected and cute, what more could a girl ask for?
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    ch of probability is worth a pound of perhaps...

Just got mine in black. Will post links in a lil bit.